Author Topic: Altium PCB editor configuration issue  (Read 1673 times)

Offline ramonestTopic starter

• Contributor
Altium PCB editor configuration issue
« on: May 24, 2018, 07:10:07 am »
Hello,

I have a small but rather anoying issue with my configuration on Altium PCB editor. I used to be able to "ctrl + click" on a pad/trace and it select a net, highliting it but with the other elements still visible. I don't know if I changed something with the configuration but now when I do the same it changes the color of all other parts to black. It's not usefull anymore.

It'd be really helpful if to know what configuration I messed up.
I attach images of what I comented.

Thanks in advance.

Offline ajb

• Super Contributor
Re: Altium PCB editor configuration issue
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 03:40:52 pm »
Looks like you need to change your mask level.  I don't remember where the setting is, but you can increase or decrease by using the [ and ] keys to darken and lighten the display respectively.

The following users thanked this post: ramonest

Offline ramonestTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Altium PCB editor configuration issue
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 04:38:27 pm »
Looks like you need to change your mask level.  I don't remember where the setting is, but you can increase or decrease by using the [ and ] keys to darken and lighten the display respectively.

Tanks so much ajb!

I didn't know it was called "mask levels".

By the way as you said Altium tells on their web page that "[" and "]" keys are used to decrease and increase respectively the mask level. But in my case, I guess it's because a different keyboard layout, I need to use " ' " and "ยก". I have a Spanish keyboard layout if some one finds it useful at any point.

Anyway, thank you again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf