Author Topic: Altium Pick and Place file for Deoden TM240A (pick & place machine)  (Read 2090 times)

Offline FullRock66Topic starter

• Contributor
Hi folks, i´m triying to start mass production of some pcb´s and need to work with TM240A pick an place machine, I have manual and stack management tool for translate CSV pick and place file to a TM240A program but its giving me a brain storm, anyone has experience using TM240A?.

Best Regards

Offline ANTALIFE

• Frequent Contributor
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Muh Blog
No experience with that one but the way we prepare our MY12 machine is by combining a csv/txt pick & place file with BOM which has the component footprints. Then we also import Gerbers to have more info about component orientation

Offline Pack34

• Frequent Contributor
Hi folks, i´m triying to start mass production of some pcb´s and need to work with TM240A pick an place machine, I have manual and stack management tool for translate CSV pick and place file to a TM240A program but its giving me a brain storm, anyone has experience using TM240A?.

Best Regards

I used to run one of those machines. I wouldn't quite say that machine is capable of mass production, but you can definitely do a couple hundred breakout boards in a day. In my Eagle days it wasn't difficult to write some Excel formulas to take the resulting XY file and generating the ASCII format for the machine.

Just program a couple parts into the machine manually and then open the resulting file in a text editor. You'll see a bunch of setup information at the top, but when you scroll down it's a simple and consistent format. You could probably write a script in any language and automate it, it's just string parsing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf