Author Topic: Layout Sheet Size  (Read 2008 times)

Offline gogomanTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Layout Sheet Size
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:32:24 am »
Hi  In  layout Can the sheet size be changed?

thanks

Offline ajb

• Super Contributor
Re: Layout Sheet Size
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 04:14:04 am »
Yes.  Double click anywhere outside the page to bring up the sheet properties menu, or in AD18 when you have the properties panel open and nothing in the sheet selected it shows the sheet properties.

Offline gogomanTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 04:50:48 am »
several item are off sheet to the far left  and appear  when the gerbers are generated.   
The items do not appear on the enlarge sheet.

Is there anther method to remove the items?

thanks

Offline ajb

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 04:42:11 pm »
Use Select Outside (S,O) to draw a rectangle around all of the objects you actually want, which should select everything else, then delete?

Altium can get weird about objects that are outside of some invisible boundary of the PCB area, but I don't think there's anyway really around that.  I had particular problems with something like that in AD18 the other day but I honestly don't remember how I solved it.

Worst case, you should be able to copy and paste all of the objects you actually want to a new PCB Doc, remove the old PCBDoc from the project and add the new one to the project, then from the PCB editor use Project > Component Links to reconnect the objects in the new file to your schematics.  Make sure that your PCB & SCH are synchronized before you do any of that, though, otherwise reestablishing component links will be much harder.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf