Author Topic: [SOLVED] Moving components and nets from Top to Bottom Layer  (Read 10023 times)

Offline mehmet.ali.anilTopic starter

[SOLVED] Moving components and nets from Top to Bottom Layer
« on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:44 pm »
Hi All! Occasional lurker here.

I have CPU and its peripherals that has already been drawn, assembled and verified that I would like to use in another PBA.
Though, I need to have Top Layer and Bottom Later switched, in other words, I need the components and nets on the Top Layer to be moved to the Bottom Layer, and the ones on the bottom to the top.

I have tried several. First, I tried to find a tool that does this automatically, but couldn't.

Then I tried to use the PCB list and dummy layers to execute the switcheroo, without moving the parts but changing their layers, but that resulted in traces to be moved to the layer without being mirrored, but components naturally flipped.

I also tried to use copy (from Top Layer) and paste in current layer (Paste Special to the Bottom Layer, Flipped), but that oddly moves all nets, changes the layer property of the component to bottom, but also makes its "Embedded Property" "Flipped on Layer = True" which is not visiblby shown since the component seems to stay on the Top Layer.

Any words of wisdom?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:59:08 pm by mehmet.ali.anil »

Offline mehmet.ali.anilTopic starter

Re: Moving components and nets from Top to Bottom Layer
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 04:58:39 pm »
"L" when move mode works for me. Sorry to bother!

MAA

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf