Author Topic: SheetNumber issue - Not displaying correctly  (Read 1603 times)

Offline NW27Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
SheetNumber issue - Not displaying correctly
« on: May 18, 2017, 06:03:15 am »
Hi All,
I have a weird issue with the sheet number on a particular project. There are 6 schematic drawings in the project.
I have a Title block that uses the Sheet Parameter "SheetNumber". On half of the drawings, the SheetNumber is displayed correctly ie "1" or "5" or "6" etc.
On the other pages, the area with the title block where the sheetnumber is displayed shows "SheetNumber: 3". It actually writes the string "SheetNumber:" in addition to the actual number.
This is not just limited to my Title Block, it also happens on the built in A3 title block.

On the affected sheets, I have tried making the SheetNumber parameter a Boolean/number/string they all have the same result. I have tried different values ie "Z" and I end up with "SheetNumber: Z"

Ideas?

Thanks,
Neil.

Offline julianhigginson

• Frequent Contributor
Re: SheetNumber issue - Not displaying correctly
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 02:16:59 am »
weird...

go to document parameters page (right click on sheet, select options>Document parameters) , then scroll down toSheetNumber and double click on that.

I can see there's a "visible" checkbox for the parameter name (but it's unchecked and disabled in my document sheet I just had a look at.. I'd bet that if it could be enabled in my sheet it'd do exactly what you are seeing.... maybe your sheet has this checkbox checked, and hopefully un-checkable?)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf