Author Topic: In a couple of months, I need every weekly Amp Hour episode to be 4 hours long  (Read 2292 times)

Offline funkyantTopic starter

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
I've calculated this to cover my needs, so that I don't need to listen to commercial radio ever again in the car - once I get through all the back episodes.

I was a late TAH bloomer...

Offline george graves

• Super Contributor
You need to expand your horizons.  The amphour is great - but there are so many wonderful podcasts out there, it's more content than you can fill a 24 hour period with.

I grew up listening to talk radio.  Well actually talk radio on a crystal AM radio I built from radioshack.  Good times.

Offline funkyantTopic starter

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
Examples George?

I am no stranger to radio stations. I grew up around them. Geoff Field from 2DAY FM in Sydney is actually my brother. I remember first hanging out at 2ST with him when I was 5 or 6 years old. Then 2WL, then 2UW, then 2SM, then MMM. I've annoyed the engineers in them all!

Offline LabSpokane

• Super Contributor
Check out Elecia and Chris on embedded.fm.  Their podcast has some really interesting guests periodically. They did a great one on patent law not too far back. Last week was a nice discussion on MISRA-C.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf