Author Topic: Tech Briefs  (Read 3124 times)

Offline ChrisGammellTopic starter

• Supporter
    • Chris Gammell's Analog Life
Tech Briefs
« on: September 01, 2011, 07:22:03 pm »
Since this has been the most reliable place for feedback, I thought I'd ask here. Would people be interested in (significantly shorter) tech briefs during the week when we've already recorded a full show? I know we've talked about a second episode per week in the past, but i'm not sure a whole other hour would be sustainable. Maybe we could also separate out guest shows and "just dave and chris shows"? Any and all feedback is welcome

Offline FreeThinker

• Frequent Contributor
  • Truth through Thought
Re: Tech Briefs
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:22 pm »
What do you mean by 'Technical brief'? A discussion on the latest embedded dev board or the latest PIC or ATMEL  and  a debate on the latest features would be great (But I would steer clear of Car engines or anything mechanical  ::)) but yes a more electronics  based show with an in depth discussion of one or two products would be nice!
Machines were mice and Men were lions once upon a time, but now that it's the opposite it's twice upon a time.
MOONDOG

Uncle Vernon

Re: Tech Briefs
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 08:53:32 am »
I wouldn't separate the Dave & Chris editions from the Dave, Chris & Mungo ones. The variety is good as is the continuity when for whatever reason D or C cannot make that week.

What do you mean by tech briefs? Amp Hours strength is it's opinions on, and discussions of, hot topics. Briefs sort of suggests loosing a lot of the in depth discussion.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf