Author Topic: 433mhz rx-tx module  (Read 1273 times)

Offline gatoulisssTopic starter

• Contributor
433mhz rx-tx module
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:52:34 am »
hello,
i bought this item on the picture and i want to build a remote light switch using this 433mhz module and two pic16f88
i have problem with the code cause i never use before rx-tx system. can anyone help me with it? i just want to have a remote on-off light by pressing button im using the mikroc for pic.

thank you very much!

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: 433mhz rx-tx module
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 03:34:53 pm »
what ide and language you are using? that tx requires only 1 pin to send data. another pin for your button, many pic16f88 will be unused so its a bit overkill, but the good thing it has uart, you may use that to send data, limit your baudrate to 10Kbps if you want reliable transmission...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline JPortici

• Super Contributor
Re: 433mhz rx-tx module
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »
one is a transmitter. the other is a receiver. you connect the uart tx pin of the remote's pic to the transmitter data input. you connect the receiver data output to the rx pin in the light controller pic.

the tx pic sends data over uart, the rx pic receives data over uart and execute commands

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf