Author Topic: beginners book bundle (13 days... to go) Arduino and Makers  (Read 1514 times)

Offline kaz911Topic starter

• Super Contributor
beginners book bundle (13 days... to go) Arduino and Makers
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:18:33 pm »
Hi guys and girls? :)

HumbleBundle is running a Make: book bundle " pay as you want " - I think lots of resources for beginners!

https://www.humblebundle.com/getbooks

Humble Books Bundle: Learn Raspberry Pi and Arduino

Treat yourself to Raspberry Pi (and Arduino too)! Have an appetite for making? Satisfy your craving with these Make: books and magazines while serving up support for Maker Ed too!

Pay what you want for Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects, MintDuino: Building an Arduino-compatible Breadboard Microcontroller, Make: Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket, Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA, Make: Making Simple Robots, and Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Make: A Raspberry Pi-Controlled Robot; MAKE 38: High-Tech DIY; MAKE 36: Boards and Microcontrollers; Make: The Maker’s Manual; Make: JavaScript Robotics; Make: Getting Started with Sensors; Make: Getting Started with Arduino, 3rd Edition; Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition; and Make: AVR Programming.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Making Things Talk and Make: Sensors.

Plus, everyone who buys the bundle receives $10 off a print and $5 off a digital Make: Magazine subscription

Choose the price. Together, these books cost up to $276. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!/quote]
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:21:04 pm by kaz911 »

Offline AlxDroidDev

• Frequent Contributor
    • Arduino Web Brasil
Re: beginners book bundle (13h to go) Arduino and Makers
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »
I think it is still 13 DAYS to go.
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from." (Andrew S. Tanenbaum)

Offline kaz911Topic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: beginners book bundle (13h to go) Arduino and Makers
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 07:20:47 pm »
I think it is still 13 DAYS to go.

thanks for correcting me :) *G*

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf