Author Topic: circuit board manufacturer  (Read 1580 times)

Offline nmmbeginerTopic starter

• Contributor
circuit board manufacturer
« on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:50 am »
hey every one i am looking for a circuit board manufacturer in the usa who is cheep reliable. all i want to do is ten small boards. so if any one know of a company please let me know

Offline DarkStar

• Contributor
    • KU7PDX: Amateur Radio Station
Re: circuit board manufacturer
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 01:52:53 am »
Definitely check out OSH Park. They're based in Portland, Oregon and specialize in small runs.
--Chris ^_^

Offline azi

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 02:06:43 am »
I just stated using OSH Park recently and I'm very happy with them. I've already done about 7 orders.

You do need to order in groups of 3, so if you need exactly 10, have to buy 12. Also, they use a dark purple solder mask that's not going to suit everyone's tastes.

Aside from those things, it's a great prototyping or small run service. The turnaround is about 10 days for me here in Arizona.

If you use Eagle, you can upload your .brd files directly and it's very easy to use! The charge is simply $5 per square inch for 3 boards, and there are no additional costs. You get the boards shipped loose in a purple plastic bubble envelope.

Offline Sar

• Contributor
    • Jon's Hobbies
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:49 am »
Third for OSHPark. Previous to a project I did this year, the last board I had manufactured commercially a few years cost close to $80 dollars for 2 fairly small boards. They came with no solder mask or anything else, just bare copper on some FR4.

This year I needed some custom boards done, was led to OSHPark through a friend and wow! the whole process and final product was more than I could have expected.

Offline NoNRG

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:59:26 am »
Advanced Circuits is a good online board manufacturer. They get more expensive for multilayer boards, but are pretty cheap for a 2 layer.

http://www.4pcb.com/

Offline chibiace

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 06:04:33 am »
done my last 3 runs with seeed. boards turned out alright.
He Who Controls The Spice Controls The Universe

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf