Author Topic: Cross Reference for Technics/Matsushita Partnumbers?  (Read 1392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline schwarz-brot

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 99
  • Country: de
Cross Reference for Technics/Matsushita Partnumbers?
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:41:32 am »
Hi there,

working on a turntable at the moment. Nothing expensive but I hunted the problem down to a single IC. It is a Hall IC, whatever Technics ment with that term. Actually it is a complete motor regulating IC based on the measurements made via hall effect.

The Technics Partnumber is sviba808. This IC is no longer available. I think this part was just relabeled for Technics/Matsushita. On the actual IC it says 808 and 049A, both terms don't lead nowhere with a basic search.
I was wondering if there is a cross reference for Technics/Matsushita parts like there is for agilent?


Offline HalfSpace

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 111
  • Country: au
Re: Cross Reference for Technics/Matsushita Partnumbers?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 12:31:14 pm »
Hi Schwarz-brot,

The part is listed under Panasonic. Try the links below I hope it helps.

HalfSpace  :)
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo