Author Topic: Found This  (Read 2261 times)

Offline TorqueRangerTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Found This
« on: May 05, 2013, 11:21:10 pm »
I found this today and thought this would be good for newbies or anyone else ,so Check it out
http://blog.makezine.com/projects/how-to-professional-perfboards/

Offline Dave

• Super Contributor
  • I like to measure things.
Re: Found This
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:46:04 pm »
Professional perfboards, an oxymoron.
Just learn how to make your own PCBs. The toner transfer method is really simple and reliable. I have had success with a fairly large (20cm x 10cm) double sided PCB with small vias (1mm diameter, 0.5mm hole). ^-^
<fellbuendel> it's arduino, you're not supposed to know anything about what you're doing
<fellbuendel> if you knew, you wouldn't be using it

Offline TorqueRangerTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:52:46 pm »
Professional perfboards, an oxymoron.
Just learn how to make your own PCBs. The toner transfer method is really simple and reliable. I have had success with a fairly large (20cm x 10cm) double sided PCB with small vias (1mm diameter, 0.5mm hole). ^-^
With my kids I can't really etch boards  and especially in a 2 bedroom apartment and the work space is the kitchen table ... But it just helps you with layout process and dresses it up a bit lol....

Offline LEECH666

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:58:40 am »
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/beginners/perfboard-prototyping/msg178067/#msg178067

Sorry for the crosslink. I find this tool pretty good for laying out perfboard. Maybe you will find it useful as well. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf