Author Topic: Hantek DSO1202B firmware  (Read 4011 times)

Offline maxrichoTopic starter

Hantek DSO1202B firmware
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:08 pm »
Hi, I have an oscilloscope HANTEK DSO1202B, I updated the firmware and after I update the menu only language in China, can anyone advise me what to do?

Offline maxrichoTopic starter

Re: Hantek DSO1202B firmware
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 01:52:52 pm »
No advice?

Offline MasterOfNone

• Regular Contributor
Re: Hantek DSO1202B firmware
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »
I don’t own and have never used a Hantek DSO120B, but this is my best guess, based on the fact that when you updated the firmware, the language could have just reset to Chinese (I.e. default) and you just need to change it back to English.

Download the English user manual and locate the section that describes how to change the language in the manual. 
Follow the English instructions for changing the language, even though you do not understand the Chinese characters displayed on the Scope.
This should be possible because the layout and position of the menus (i.e. soft buttons etc) probably wouldn't have changed, just the words/symbols displayed.
So press the correct Button to bring up the Menu that accesses Language (usually Utility). Press the buttons to get to the correct Page/Option by looking at the number of button presses required in the manual. When you think you have located the correct option for Language. Change the option to a different value because even if you don’t get English it’s likely that you’ll be able to spot the correct option when the language changes from Chinese. So if the language changes but it isn’t English try again, but if the Language doesn’t change and you are sure you have followed the steps correctly then contact Hantek Technical support.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf