Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1284 times)

Offline siconicTopic starter

• Contributor
Hello Everyone!
« on: December 14, 2017, 02:30:07 am »
Hey guys,

I have been watching EEVBlog videos, and LOVE them. I have dabbled in Electronics since a kid, and am quite experienced in soldeiring, but never designed anything... until now!

I have decided to give my first circuit a go. I am excited to be here, and more excited to learn and find more projects!I already sent it out to OSHpark and ordered 3, since it was a cheap experiment. Let me know if you think it will work, and what you think I should change!

Offline siconicTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 02:57:44 am »
I am so sorry. I rushed that post, and I forgot a few details.

I am attempting to build an all in one ESP-01 flasher, but that can be used to flash, reset, test, and use the GPIO and UART outputs to test a program, without needing to remove it constatly. So plug it into the usb pourt, flash it, reset, and test a relay for example, all without unpluging.

I already have a second revision, with 7 header pins. They are GPIO0, GPIO2, 3.3V, 5V, GND, TX and RX. Basically the same, just add appropriate headers, and re lay it out. I can post the layout also.

Offline Raj

• Frequent Contributor
  • Self taught, experimenter, noob(ish)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 08:33:39 am »
Can't find a reason for it to not work, but I think you'll spend more than a ready-made one

Offline apelly

• Supporter
  • Probe
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 10:24:58 am »
Hello.

Offline Mighty Burger

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 02:53:46 am »
Can't find a reason for it to not work, but I think you'll spend more than a ready-made one

Oftentimes the learning experience, the entertainment, and all the other great things about DIY have a much greater factor than just the price.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf