Author Topic: How to find a good PCB Manufacturer ?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline jazzjessikaTopic starter

• !
How to find a good PCB Manufacturer ?
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:03:49 am »
Hiii

I want to know about pcb manufacturing process ?

Offline zapta

• Super Contributor
Re: How to find a good PCB Manufacturer ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 11:30:11 pm »
Hobbyist? Professional? What quantities? What country?

For inexpensive prototypes ospark works great for me.

Offline Falcon69

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 11:42:32 pm »
I've been using Sitopway off eBay.  I've been working with Kevin.  While their boards aren't perfect, they are very good for the price.  He ships it out fairly quick. Here in Washington, I get the boards 5-7 days after I order them.

His prices aren't bad, and are more then fair.  He sends extra too. my last order of 10 boards, which had 7 different designs on it and about 50 parts total, I got 2 extra boards (100 parts extra).

His price is $40 for set-up fee for 10 boards, one design, and under 10cmx10cm (100cm2) $20 for shipping with DHL.

If you want larger than 100cm2 then it is $40 + 0.02per cm2. And if more then 1 design, add $10 per design. 

SO, if you want a board that is 106mm x 140mm and it has 4 designs, then price would calculate as...

40+(10.6x14x.02)+40=$82.97
add $20 for the shipping = 102.97 total for the 10 boards.  But like I said, he usually sends extra

Also, He has stainless steel stencils for $20, or if you want them framed, they are $40.  Not a bad price for a stainless stencil.

He can do tabbed, v-scoring, and any cut out you have drawn at no extra charge, like alot of other companies do.  He doesn't charge extra for quantities of holes.  I think i had one board that measures just under 100cm2 and it must have had 1500 holes in it (vias, mounting holes, through holes).

If you don't want the boards with a tagged serial or inventory number on it like MANY companies do, simple just tell him, he doesn't put them on it.

Jason

Offline EEVPiobee

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:46:06 pm »
Hiii

I want to know about pcb manufacturing process ?

I may suggest KAtronics on AliExpress... Great service, quick quote, Great great Production speed, under 2 weeks produced, shipped and flawless quality everytime...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf