Author Topic: Jdm11-6h 24 Vic pulse counter help please  (Read 1172 times)

Offline MalachiTopic starter

Jdm11-6h 24 Vic pulse counter help please
« on: December 31, 2015, 12:11:06 am »
Hello, I have a noob question if someone has the patience to help. I bought this jdm11-6h counter from eBay with some other odds and ends to construct a pickup winder for another hobby I have, guitars. I was successful in testing the motor and speed + direction control but the the counter or me, is flawed. I verified the supply doc voltage to the correct terminals 3 & 4 and manually closed the 1 & 2 terminals and expected the 6 digit display to roll from the he zero,s the lad was displaying to a 000001 but that never happened. Though the rice paper instructions that came with the counter were written in what I concluded to be Mandarin or another dialect of the source country, I thought I could properly identify the diagram of 4 terminals, 1 & 2 with a symbol of a no switch and 3 & 4 with a + and - that I understood to be supply voltage. The lcd did present me with bright glowing digits but the unit did not waiver in its determination to remain 000000. So using my best Sherlock skills, I have deducted that I am either a complete idiot or the unit malfunctions. Can someone help me decide which one is accurate please?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf