Author Topic: LM2596 card with buttons I dont understand the meaning of...  (Read 1875 times)

Offline TeljemoTopic starter

• Contributor
  • Hi. visit my site to see my projects =)
    • Workshop projects
LM2596 card with buttons I dont understand the meaning of...
« on: November 30, 2014, 11:29:44 pm »
Look at this video: http://youtu.be/LgHvbeBRNbk?list=UU3gzJ5q340VA1yf9Icxp4EA
I have this voltage regulator card.. works just fine.. with an input and output and a potentiometer in between..

but the there is a display added and 2 buttons.. when I hold the right button as you see in the clip I can change.. ehh.. something.. but I don't get what it is.. and it doesn't seem to acctually change anything in the output..

what is it I am missing here..

(you people that use Youtube, leave a comment there too.. it would warm up my small new started channel )

Offline sleemanj

• Super Contributor
  • Professional tightwad.
    • The electronics hobby components I sell.
Re: LM2596 card with buttons I dont understand the meaning of...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:36:12 am »
Go here with Chrome
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.185.XXfVrW&id=39432149790&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail
choose to translate the page and read it.  You'll get the gist.  I only skipped thorugh your video but I notice you entered the calibration mode at one point (long press on button 2).

(In summary, left button = on/off, right button = input/output voltage display, long press right button = calibration mode (left/right is up/dn then), long press again to exit calibration mode).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:38:11 am by sleemanj »
~~~
EEVBlog Members - get yourself 10% discount off all my electronic components for sale just use the Buy Direct links and use Coupon Code "eevblog" during checkout.  Shipping from New Zealand, international orders welcome :-)

Offline TeljemoTopic starter

• Contributor
  • Hi. visit my site to see my projects =)
    • Workshop projects
Re: LM2596 card with buttons I dont understand the meaning of...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 05:50:03 pm »
Thank you.. I will try this later  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf