Author Topic: Looking for calibration assistance in Philadelphia area  (Read 539 times)

Offline BootalitoTopic starter

• Supporter
    • EasyEda.com/TerryJMyers
Looking for calibration assistance in Philadelphia area
« on: January 19, 2018, 02:00:02 am »
I completed a 5V precision reference project (ref: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/5v-precision-voltage-reference/).  My intention was to use a customers metrology lab to calibrate it as close to 5.00000V as posible with the 20 turn pot inside.  However I found out that their metrology lab is not equipped with anything over a 4.5digit DMM (Basically their "metrology lab" is more of an in-house logistical service to outside calibration labs). 

So I'm approaching the 1000h burn in period with nothing better than a BM867s and a BM257 to calibrate with, which of course is no calibration at all.  So I'm looking to meet someone in the Philadelphia or Lancaster PA area who has 6.5d(or better, 7.5d preferred really) meter that is calibrated or at least have a high degree of confidence in, that I could impose upon to complete the last leg of my little DIY project.  I really just need to turn on a meter and my project for 15min to warm up, then adjust a pot.

I live west of Philadelphia about 50min, and work west of Philadelphia 35min, but of course would be willing to travel an hour or two. Please PM me, or email me TerryJMyers AT gmail.com.  Thanks again!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf