Author Topic: MOSFET linear regulator circuit  (Read 68295 times)

Online VEGETATopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • I am the cult of personality
    • Thundertronics
Re: MOSFET linear regulator circuit
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2017, 09:16:11 pm »
So basically the extra op-amp is the best solution if stability is guaranteed.. Don't u think it is worth a try? or maybe refer to the old easy way of using an external reference?

Anyway, how can it be done using software? especially in a way that can be done to all units not just individually. Anyway, I still think having the 20k/100k divider (or any similar) at the REFO/REFI pins to make the dac output voltage near 20v max, then use it directly on CV. It can be easier and more accurate to use on CC too.

I have some kinda weird idea, which is to use an EEPOT as a divider! this will allow having nice resolution for multiple ranges right? and maybe make the calibration automatically done in some way. Don't mind this if it doesn't seem right since I came up with it without testing or even thinking enough.

__

EDIT: I attached the one with op-amp amplifier to make it easier for you to test. Here I assume ref voltage is still the same 2.44v or maybe adjusted at the ref specified pins (not in the loop or output so it is perfect). OP to be used is the same OP4170.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf