Author Topic: Need help with NC Drill files generated by Circuit Maker to Upload to OSH Park  (Read 3457 times)

Offline GurpreetTopic starter

• Contributor
Hello Guys,

I have completed routing a PCB in "Circuit Maker"and I have been trying to generate gerber files and NC drill files in it.I have chosen OSH Park for manufacturing. OSH park requires ".XLN" file format for NC Drill files but circuit maker doesn't seem to support that file format. :-\ :-\ I have read many people talking about using circuit maker to generate file s for OSH Park but I cant seem to figure out how do they do it. |O |O

When I upload the files I get the message shown in the picture I have attached with this  post.

I have followed all the Guides that OSH has posted on their website for Circuit Maker andAltium but I got no success.I have also attached the picture of files that the software generates for NC Drill.

Please let me know if i am doing something wrong.
Any help would be appreciated. thanks. :) :)

Offline Laen

Here's our docs page for Altium Circuitmaker: http://docs.oshpark.com/design-tools/altium-circuitmaker/cam-setup/

The short of it is: We want just the .TXT file from the NC Drills directory, not the weird binary .DRL file.

If you're still butting against the wall, our support address is support@oshpark.com, and we have _very_ skilled engineers on the other side that'll be happy to help. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf