Author Topic: newbie, from Philippines  (Read 1464 times)

Offline zirlou21Topic starter

newbie, from Philippines
« on: February 11, 2015, 06:28:41 pm »
 :) :) :)

...Hi there,I'm a newbie here from Philippines.

..I noticed this forum is 100% similar in format here in the Phils whom I am a member.

..I gazed upon one of your discussion about Tektronix 2235A scope power problem.,,,and I have that same problem and very frustrating to me that I could not find a decent thread followups regarding my problem in my country(local elex forum).

...I'm amazed with the result in your forum that the problem was solve technically, and I was relieved with my  problem too,,even though I've not yet continuing troubleshooting my scope.,at least I have solid  answer w/ my same problem.

...thanks very much,,,that's why I did not hesitate to join this forum at once....

...PS. I'm an electronic technician by profession, an instructor once in a technical school, I've been a president at once in a local electronic tech assoc.,
..right now now I am busy w/ industrial control application doing PLC/DCS,,also very much into microcontrollers...others which involves electronics.

...Hope you welcome me here...thanks a ...lot

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
Re: newbie, from Philippines
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 07:56:46 pm »
Thanks for coming by and signing up.  Good luck with getting your 2235A up and running.
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf