Author Topic: Problem with GW Instek GDS-1102B Digital Oscilloscope  (Read 1124 times)

Offline sbdadaTopic starter

• Contributor
Problem with GW Instek GDS-1102B Digital Oscilloscope
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:47:52 am »
Hello,
Today I got my first oscilloscope. It's a GW Instek GDS-1102B. According to the specification, it has a 10MPts memory depth. But, when I turned it on, the upper right corner of the screen shows only 10Kpts of memory depth. Unfortunately I've almost zero knowledge about digital storage oscilloscope, so I don't know how to fix it.
So, is there any way or option in the settings to increase the memory depth or did I got the wrong product?
Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Online wraper

• Supporter
Re: Problem with GW Instek GDS-1102B Digital Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:59:08 am »
Press "Aquire" button, set record length. There is nothing to fix, you don't want to use 10 Mpts unless you really need it.

Offline sbdadaTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Problem with GW Instek GDS-1102B Digital Oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:32:36 am »
That's cool, I got it. Another question which i forgot to mention on my main post, sorry for that. It has 5 button's which just do nothing. Pressing those says, "Not supported for this model!". Those buttons are "Option", "Search", "Set/Clear", "Left arrow" and "Right Arrow". This looks odd to me. If this is not supported, then why they added these buttons?
Anyway, thank you Mr. wraper

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf