Author Topic: Radio Shack Science Fair 200-in-1 Electronic Project Kit manual  (Read 30217 times)

Offline sos_sifou

Re: Radio Shack Science Fair 200-in-1 Electronic Project Kit manual
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 09:17:46 pm »
Hi !
I've found some time to scan the manual.
You can download it following this link : http://freepdfhosting.com/8dcfa0d861.pdf
You need to fold the printed papers to assemble a booklet.
In the meantime, I will try to invent some more circuits for this kit.
Would you share some ideas here also ?
Greetings
Thank you very much Frankje, I sure will share anything interesting on this thread.

Regards

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Offline Frankje

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 07:21:50 pm »
Hi,
It's a bit intriguing to find more circuits around the few components we have in this kit. So I came up with  more circuits for you to experiment with :

1. An electrical field detector : Find electrical wires in the walls with this sensitive circuit. Use the Variable Capacitor to adjust sensitivity.

2. An adjustable audio generator, Use the Variable Capacitor to tune.

3. A Marconi experiment : See how it all started to transmit wireless comunication

Offline ruthieroth

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 04:50:11 pm »
The link to print off the owner's manuals for the 200 in 1 Electronic Projects Lab Kit worked perfectly..thank you.
I am trying to buy some extra wire to use with this kit, for a friend and don't know what to look for! Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you.

Offline wilfred

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2019, 12:49:53 am »
They used to supply stranded hook-up wire with the ends soldered to stop them fraying. If you have a soldering iron you can cut strip and solder your own.

These days one idea that is cheap and readily available on sites like Ebay are pre made cables in 10cm 20cm and 30cm lengths with male  connecting pins pre fitted. I haven't tried them and they might slip out of the spring terminals a little more easily than the original wires. However they are so cheap that they must be worth trying. They come in a rainbow coloured ribbon but they are easily separated.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/40x-Dupont-Cable-M-F-M-M-F-F-Jumper-Breadboard-Wire-Cord-For-Arduino-Breadboard/132679504234?hash=item1ee450916a:m:m68D4n08tnVu5u44jA6ZpCw:rk:1:pf:0

Search on Dupont M-M jumper  and you should find more than enough.

You could buy some short female-female ones to join the male-male ones together.

These are also available
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10pcs-24AWG-Dupont-Wire-Breadboard-Various-Color-Length-M-M-M-F-F-F-for-Arduino/132902467555?hash=item1ef19ab7e3:m:m7c9CE3T4SNXWtLKDPNwFhA:rk:6:pf:0

The benefit is they can be bought in different colours and you could match colours to lengths for example.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf