Author Topic: School assignment help: Electronics tech employers, a few questions?  (Read 1218 times)

Offline newastrocityTopic starter

• Contributor
Hi there,

Being completely honest, my first quarter is nearing its end in my electronics technology program.  I need to speak to 3 people from 3 different companies, to ask them about 12 minutes worth of questions about the Electronics industry and what kinds of things they are looking for in hiring new Electronics technicians-I live in Software country, and am having a hard time in my social network making links with people who hire Electronic techs.

Could anyone help a struggling student out, and answer some basic questions about their company?  It would be much appreciated, email or a call would be fine, whichever you prefer.  Thanks! :)

Edit:  To be clear, I work and study full time, so I'm not looking for a job, just industry insight.  You could be a big help even if your company is not currently hiring. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:52:04 am by newastrocity »

Offline Shpak

Re: School assignment help: Electronics tech employers, a few questions?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:49:59 pm »
You can write me a private message and I'll give you my E-mail so you can send me the questions.

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 05:59:22 pm »
PMed, thank you!

Offline JoeO

• Frequent Contributor
  • I admit to being deplorable
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:12 am »
Hi there,

Being completely honest, my first quarter is nearing its end in my electronics technology program.  I need to speak to 3 people from 3 different companies, to ask them about 12 minutes worth of questions about the Electronics industry and what kinds of things they are looking for in hiring new Electronics technicians-I live in Software country, and am having a hard time in my social network making links with people who hire Electronic techs.

Could anyone help a struggling student out, and answer some basic questions about their company?  It would be much appreciated, email or a call would be fine, whichever you prefer.  Thanks! :)

Edit:  To be clear, I work and study full time, so I'm not looking for a job, just industry insight.  You could be a big help even if your company is not currently hiring. Thanks again!
It sure would help if you told us what country you are in and where in that country you live.
The day Al Gore was born there were 7,000 polar bears on Earth.
Today, only 26,000 remain.

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 03:36:48 am »
Good point, I'm in the Seattle area in the USA.  Thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf