Author Topic: Sites with decent MCU parametric search?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Mechanical MenaceTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Sites with decent MCU parametric search?
« on: September 10, 2015, 06:07:53 am »
Is there any site where every combination of peripheral or connectivity of an MCU doesn't have it's own filter but single options do? Say I want look up options with an EBI and DMA I don't have to go through selecting every list of options that include EBI/EMI and then DMA but can just select both separately?

Thanks.
Second sexiest ugly bloke on the forum.
"Don't believe every quote you read on the internet, because I totally didn't say that."
~Albert Einstein

Offline Jeroen3

• Super Contributor
  • Embedded Engineer
    • jeroen3.nl
Re: Sites with decent MCU parametric search?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:28:24 am »
Not that I know of.
But you can download excel parametric files from almost all manufacturers. Then you can filter inside each manufacturer, and the remaining lines can be combined to a new sheet.

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
  • Professional design engineer
    • Cawte Engineering | Reliable Electronics
Re: Sites with decent MCU parametric search?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 07:20:47 am »
One of the reasons I use PICs is that Microchip's "advanced part selector" is such a powerful tool for finding the right part for a given design.

http://www.microchip.com/maps/microcontroller.aspx

I know what you mean about bad parametric searches. One particularly irritating example of laziness is if, say, I want an MCU with at least 2 SPI interfaces. Sure, there's an option for "2xSPI", but 3 or 4 SPIs would be fine too; it's not as though I have to use them all."2 x SPI", or "2xSPI/I2C" need selecting too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf