Author Topic: Soldering Station for <200€ (EU)  (Read 29329 times)

Online wraper

• Supporter
Re: Soldering Station for <200€ (EU)
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2015, 12:31:49 pm »
As per why it's cheaper in Ireland than Germany, they're in a unique location
It is more expensive in Ireland, 198 EUR > 177 EUR if I'm understanding maths right ::)

Offline FlevasGR

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2015, 12:55:34 pm »
I just got my Hakko FX888D for 130 euros
Haven't tested it yet cuz freaking 110V transformer....

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2015, 01:06:32 pm »
As per why it's cheaper in Ireland than Germany, they're in a unique location
It is more expensive in Ireland, 198 EUR > 177 EUR if I'm understanding maths right ::)
The way I read it, the 160.98EUR figure at Beta would have to be before VAT, as is Ersa's 177EUR figure (if I'm reading that correctly; Mein Deutsch ist heutzutage rostig).

Given it's the higher number, that would make Beta's 198EUR figure inclusive of VAT (seems they did reverse net and gross), as there's no way it starts at 198EUR and then drops to 168.98EUR after VAT.  :palm:  :-DD

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2015, 01:18:13 pm »
177 EUR is with VAT included. The same as on amazon.de http://www.amazon.de/ERSA-i-CON-digitale-L%C3%B6tstation-0IC1200A/dp/B002MQLJ46

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2015, 02:33:53 pm »
177 EUR is with VAT included. The same as on amazon.de http://www.amazon.de/ERSA-i-CON-digitale-L%C3%B6tstation-0IC1200A/dp/B002MQLJ46
8)

I recall reading there was a special of some sort going on from Ersa, but that was some time ago. Guess it's still active. ;D  Doubt EU members would have any issues with a lower price on an excellent station.  :-+

Offline LuckymatTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2015, 09:07:07 pm »
Now i'm kind of confused ..
Can i buy it directly from ersa shop for less than the other one ?
i don't want to buy from amazon this time....the hande was to hot for me to hold plus some other problems.....
if new unit heats up handle i will put sugru or rubber or anything to make it cold...

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2015, 11:29:37 pm »
Now i'm kind of confused ..
Can i buy it directly from ersa shop for less than the other one ?
i don't want to buy from amazon this time....the hande was to hot for me to hold plus some other problems.....
if new unit heats up handle i will put sugru or rubber or anything to make it cold...
Seems that the deal Ersa was running is still in effect, so appears to be cheaper than Beta (was under the impression the deal was consistent through distributors though). If you want to be sure, call, chat, or email both before ordering.  ;) Another trick is see what the final price will be during checkout (i.e. go all the way to just prior to entering in payment information).

Either way, you'll have absolute confirmation as to what the final price will be (I find it best to do this anyway, particularly regarding shipping fees).

Offline LuckymatTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2015, 07:43:45 am »
Hi
i won't get this station soon (i think i quit electronics)
sorry i don't have time and stable internet and i'll close that thread if i have time

my whole house burned down

http://www.ostsee-zeitung.de/Extra/Polizei-Report/ots-Polizeireport/Polizeimeldungen-Stralsund/Feuer-in-Stralsund-acht-Wohnungen-nicht-mehr-bewohnbar

all money all eq all parts awerything

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2015, 01:50:36 pm »
 :wtf:

Truly sorry to hear that, and I hope the injuries you and your mom sustained are minor.  :'(  Wish you both the best in getting back into a stable home and financial situation as quickly as possible.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf