Author Topic: Solutions of book Electronic Principles 8th - Malvino  (Read 5520 times)

Offline leftekTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Solutions of book Electronic Principles 8th - Malvino
« on: March 20, 2018, 05:48:27 pm »
Hello, know anybody if there are solutions of the book "Electronic Principles 8th" of Malvino?
I am reading it, but i need to know if my solutions of problem is correct. He have only the half solutions on the end of book.

steverino

Re: Solutions of book Electronic Principles 8th - Malvino
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 06:43:32 pm »
Here's what the textbook says, if you can't find a copy floating around the internet. Note, there is a solutions manual and lab exercise manual.

Directions for accessing the Instructor Resources through Connect
To access the Instructor Resources through Connect, you must  rst con- tact your McGraw-Hill Learning Technology Representative to obtain a password. If you do not know your McGraw-Hill representative, please go to www.mhhe.com/rep, to  nd your representative.
Once you have your password, please go to connect.mheducation.com, and login. Click on the course for which you are using Electronic Principles. If you have not added a course, click “Add Course,” and select “Engineering Technol- ogy” from the drop-down menu. Select Electronic Principles, 8e and click “Next.”
Once you have added the course, Click on the “Library” link, and then click “Instructor Resources.”

Offline leftekTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 07:33:10 pm »
Here's what the textbook says, if you can't find a copy floating around the internet. Note, there is a solutions manual and lab exercise manual.

Thank you for your information. I obtain printed book on Greek language and don't say these information.
Do you mean this?  https://www.amazon.com/Experiments-Electronic-Principles-Engineering-Technologies/dp/1259200116

I think that is not solutions manual for the textbook, but only lab exercise manual.

About this way (by connect.mheducation.com), they says that is for educator. Can i have access on this?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:38:03 pm by leftek »

steverino

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 07:49:43 pm »
I don't know, I just happen to have a softcopy of the book and did a cut and paste.  Access is probably restricted to instructors but I don't know how the publisher verifies.

Offline rstofer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 09:03:39 pm »
The author doesn't want the extra solutions showing up on the Internet because it diminishes the value of the book for classroom use.

What I have found is there is usually an answered problem very similar to an unanswered problem.  The idea is to have the student solve BOTH problems and compare the answer for one of them.  Yes, it's twice as much work!

There won't be any problems that can't be solved with a knowledge of the theory and the use of Matlab.  Perhaps "Solving DC and AC Circuits Using Matlab" can help.  This may not be what the instructor wants the student to turn in so perhaps it is better to solve by hand and verify by computer.

Also, symbolab.com and desmos.com may be useful.  Perhaps the Electrical Engineering videos at Khan Academy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf