Author Topic: transistor circuit  (Read 1540 times)

Offline cartmanTopic starter

transistor circuit
« on: July 19, 2016, 06:13:37 pm »
hi.
It requires the development of two schemes:
1. It is necessary from the low-frequency signal of 0-3V to make the control signal up -22 to 22 V for the subsequent control device with 250mA current.
2. from the signal of 0-3 V (~ 5 MHz) is necessary to make the control signal from -7 to 0 for 2mA control current.
scheme should be collected on transistors, the minimum number of stages.

Offline danadak

• Super Contributor
  • Reactor Operator SSN-583, Retired EE
Re: transistor circuit
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:47:32 pm »
1. It is necessary from the low-frequency signal of 0-3V to make the control signal up -22 to 22 V for the subsequent control device with 250mA current.

250 mA as a constant current or just able to supply a load of 250 mA while swinging from
-22 to + 22 ?

2. from the signal of 0-3 V (~ 5 MHz) is necessary to make the control signal from -7 to 0 for 2mA control current.
scheme should be collected on transistors, the minimum number of stages.

Again, is 2 mA a constant current ? See attached possible solution....

Regards, Dana.

Love Cypress PSOC, ATTiny, Bit Slice, OpAmps, Oscilloscopes, and Analog Gurus like Pease, Miller, Widlar, Dobkin, obsessed with being an engineer

The following users thanked this post: cartman

Offline cartmanTopic starter

Re: transistor circuit
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 03:06:27 pm »
thanks for the answer.
1. 250 mA is a constant load current. Today at work I have developed an exemplary scheme, but forgot to download it on my USB flash drive. tomorrow will bring. there for some reason, not everything works.
2. Here, too, the load current is 2mA. The scheme should be collected on transistors. OpAmp use do not need

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf