Author Topic: What is the Formula for distance between Two Trace  (Read 9378 times)

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
Re: What is the Formula for distance between Two Trace
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 10:33:12 pm »
The account has also been limited pending approval probably by the automated spam detecting software so I think that puts the matter to bed, I knew i had a gut feeling about it  :-DD

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 10:45:34 pm »
And it gets tiring when people join who are that childish that they have to post the same topic 3 times. I think the question was adequately answered, it has already been pointed out that for 3.3V there is no minimum as it will be well under the minimum clearance distance the pcb can be made to and others have asked for more detail but no reply.

anyone with limited english and the need to make multiple identical posts will not get far on here. For one multiple posts asking the same question will get you banned and for second whatever your first language is i bet it's not even anyone elses 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. This is an english speaking forum after all.

Doesn't mean you all need to pile on him like a pack of school bullies.
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

Offline T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 10:55:49 pm »
We (at http://www.dutchforce.com/~eforum/index.php ) had some concern over a recent new poster, very prolific, over 50 posts in a week or two (heck, that's more than I post here, I think??).  Very similar: posting tons of really, really badly formed, vague questions.  And giving no replies, initially.  Not violating any obvious spam rules, but definitely beyond the norm.  Eventually booted because the same bothersome posts were showing up elsewhere (and getting the same warm reception!).

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Offline suicidaleggroll

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 11:04:40 pm »
The OP's inability to effectively communicate and his overall behavior here (not responding to any requests for clarification, replying with the same vague question and no supporting information, starting multiple threads on the same topic, etc.) will get you quickly banned from almost any forum on the net.  I don't understand why people are getting so offended by the responses here...

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 11:07:32 pm »
Then just ban him. That's all that's necessary.
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »
We (at http://www.dutchforce.com/~eforum/index.php ) had some concern over a recent new poster, very prolific, over 50 posts in a week or two (heck, that's more than I post here, I think??).  Very similar: posting tons of really, really badly formed, vague questions.  And giving no replies, initially.  Not violating any obvious spam rules, but definitely beyond the norm.  Eventually booted because the same bothersome posts were showing up elsewhere (and getting the same warm reception!).

Tim

they quietly create an innocent presence, get past any limitations on posting links based on post count and then put spam in their signature that takes effect on all of their posts retrospectively

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 02:10:04 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean by publishing and minority reports. The best way of dealing with them if they get to that stage is that Dave as he overall admin deletes their account in which case there is an option to delete all posts and topics as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf