Author Topic: [FS] Various Tektronix TM500/modular mainframe(?) Modules (UNTESTED)  (Read 1119 times)

Offline mdszyTopic starter

• Supporter
  • somehow has an ee degree
    • szy.io
I've just recently acquired some Tek TM500/other modular test equipment mainframe modules and have listed them on eBay for sale, thought I'd give you all a heads up in case it's something that interests anyone here!

Please note that, as per the listings, these are all UNTESTED. They all appear to be in good physical condition and all the knobs, switches, etc. seem to function very well without any stickiness or catching. If there's anything you'd like me to check that can be done with a visual inspection, let me know! I don't have a mainframe to plug these into so it's not really possible for me to test them myself, unfortunately. As such, they are being sold as for parts/as-is.

7B53A Main Triggering Amplifier/Dual Time Base SOLD!

FG 501A 2MHz Function Generator SOLD!

DM502 Digital Multimeter SOLD!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 05:09:09 pm by mdszy »
somehow allowed to be a Pixie Wrangler in Training
eBay Store | My site | Hackaday.io Projects | my mastodon.technology profile

Offline frantisek

• Regular Contributor
Re: [FS] Various Tektronix TM500/modular mainframe(?) Modules (UNTESTED)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 01:55:01 pm »
Hi! PM.

Offline Old Printer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:15:27 pm »
Does anyone know if the DMM is of any use without the Mainframe?  Getting it power would be easy enough, but that plugin tab in the picture has a lot of contacts on it. I know zip about how these work, maybe they display on the scope crt?? The price including shipping is just about a give a way.

Offline mdszyTopic starter

• Supporter
  • somehow has an ee degree
    • szy.io
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 09:08:12 pm »
Does anyone know if the DMM is of any use without the Mainframe?  Getting it power would be easy enough, but that plugin tab in the picture has a lot of contacts on it. I know zip about how these work, maybe they display on the scope crt?? The price including shipping is just about a give a way.

I'm not sure. The unit has its own display, though, I don't believe it uses a scope display.
somehow allowed to be a Pixie Wrangler in Training
eBay Store | My site | Hackaday.io Projects | my mastodon.technology profile

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf