General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

[FS]Newburry Park,CA HP8664A

(1/6) > >>

Ice-Tea:
Hello Gents & Gals,

As some of you know: I participate in the occasional auction. I attempt to win enough for a given location so i can organise shipment. That sometimes works, and sometimes, well, not so much...

In that case, I try to dig up a local guy that's interested and can pick it up. This time:

Hillsboro

HP8595E, 6GHz SA, Call was good untill end 2017.Options:
118 or 119 (?)
130 Narrow Res BW

HP8657B 2GHz RF Gen
Option 003 Modulation

If you want one of these, you may be asked to pick up the other and support me to get it shipped to another forum member inside the US (shipping fee payed for, obviously)

Newbury Park

HP8664A 3GHz RF gen Options:

001: High stability time base with EFC
004: Low noise option
008: Pulse modulation
(010): Not sure about this one but: Reduced leakage configuration

If you are interested, shoot me a PM (or comment below). If the units don't work, you will not be held to buy the unit but I may still ask me to support me on logistics. Working unit does not mean it is 100% within spec: most of them are out of calibration, some for some time. But it does mean there's no obvious damage, no missing features and if it were to be send of for calibration it would be possible to make the needed adjustments. You're also supposed to be able to put in a new fuse or fan or... if needed.

If there's dispute, we'll bring it in front of a jury of our peers: the EEVBLOG forum  ^-^

tpowell1830:
This may seem obvious to you, but I have no idea where these places are, much less which country. We have both of these areas in my state (USA), but so does other states.

Ice-Tea:
I sometimes forget how big the US is, my appologies ;)

Hillsboro,OR USA
Newbury Park,CA USA

Mr. Scram:
I saw a European flag and got excited. Any idea what that SA would cost to ship to this side of the pond?

Ice-Tea:
Too much for such small quantities. Hence the search for local folk ;)

If you're looking for an SA and can live with 3GHz-ish: I have an Advantest CRT SA with nasty screenburn for cheap, some HP8594E's for a-bit-less-cheap and CMU200's (which include both a 2.7GHz RF gen and SA) for a bit more.

If 6GHz is a must have: in a few weeks I'll have an Anritsu MS8604A (which includes a 8GHz SA I believe).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version