Author Topic: [FS (From Singapore, Local Sale Only)] Keysight 34465A DMM w/ DIG & MEM Options  (Read 2444 times)

Offline FaithTopic starter

• Supporter
I have one Keysight 34465A DMM for sale with the DIG (Digitizing and Advanced Triggering) & MEM (2M Memory) options officially enabled.

This DMM needs no introduction, though you'll find all the specs you'll ever need over at the Keysight website.

Condition is mint and as-new (both aesthetically and functionally) and I've most certainly clocked less than 500 hours of power-on time on this DMM since I don't leave my instruments running unless I require their service.

Even the buttons are pretty much never used since I prefer to control this DMM remotely most of the time.

You'll get everything as purchased new except for the original box (I'll package it well, don't worry), benchvue cd (since you can just download it) and power cable.

This DMM along with its licenses was purchased from a local distributor for over 2,500S$.

I'll be selling it for 2,000S$.

There's over two years of warranty left on the DMM.

Note that for the time being I'm only looking to sell this DMM within Singapore as I'm far too busy at the moment to deal with the hassles of international shipping (namely packing).

If there are no interested buyers I will consider opening up this sale internationally and will update this thread accordingly.

Photos...

<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Boink!~
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Boink!~

Price adjusted to 1,900S$.

If you are not in Singapore feel free to drop me an offer via PM and I’ll consider it.

I’ve received one thus far.
<3 ~Faith~

Offline anotherlin

• Regular Contributor
The temperature of 29.5C is measured inside the device or is it room temperature?
Pretty hot if it's room temp!
"Lots of people have made $100K or more mistakes and didn't get the boot. It's called training, why fire them after such an expensive lesson?" -- EEVblog Electronics Community Forum

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
Sorry for being so stupid, but $=US Dollar?

EDIT: Ok got it, they are S$ which are Singapur Dollar or SGD;D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:19:02 pm by zucca »
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

• Supporter
The temperature of 29.5C is measured inside the device or is it room temperature?
Pretty hot if it's room temp!

Inside temp! Also since the DMM was just booted up it didn’t have much time to adjust down to my room temperature (which is usually between 24-25C).

Also I find that the temperature sensor isn’t really accurate. If I remember correctly even Keysight says it’s not calibrated. It’s merely there to measure drift and for Auto-Cal to correct said drift.
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Sorry for being so stupid, but $=US Dollar?

EDIT: Ok got it, they are S$ which are Singapur Dollar or SGD;D

Correct my price is in Singapore Dollars. Sorry for the lack of clarity >,<“...
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Just to update this DMM is likely sold. Just have to work out some little details.
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Boink!~

Price adjusted to 1,666S$. [Local transaction price (thus excludes S&H)]

I am leaving this sale open for the time being as I have yet to finalize this transaction with my current interested buyer.

If anyone else is interested let me know and I'll keep you in mind as a backup just in case my current transaction does not come to fruition for whatever reason.
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Boink!~
<3 ~Faith~

• Supporter
Sold.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:21:50 pm by Faith »
<3 ~Faith~

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
PM sent at 15:22:47, you edited to SOLD at 15:21:50 while I was typing. 

:horse:
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf