Author Topic: [FS UK] PTS 1-620Mhz Frequency Synthesizer [SOLD]  (Read 1156 times)

Offline dexters_labTopic starter

• Supporter
[FS UK] PTS 1-620Mhz Frequency Synthesizer [SOLD]
« on: June 23, 2017, 12:10:21 pm »
An interesting item this one, it's a PTS (Programmed Test Sources Inc) Frequency Synthesizer which AFAIK is a dual output between 1-620Mhz, if this sparks your interest you must read the next paragraph below:

I have spoken to PTS to get more information on this product and it turns out it was a custom design for Bruker. I did indeed remove it from a Bruker NMR Spectrometer we picked up the other day. PTS say it's not a full synthesizer because it requires additional IF inputs in order to make it work and they can't provide any technical details or support for it. There are no front-panel controls or displays, it's entirely operated through the control ports on the rear of the box.

I believe the closest matching standard product is the PTS D620. http://www.programmedtest.com/ptsd620.html

it's exact model number is DL620V002SX-88

Given it's a modular design it maybe possible to re-purpose it or parts of it, or it might just be a big boat anchor!

It is a 19" rack box and weighs about 20kg so probably only worth shipping within the UK, there is an attached pic with the lid off

£65.00 including shipping to the UK.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:30:24 pm by dexters_lab »

Online hexreader

• Frequent Contributor
Re: [FS UK] PTS 1-620Mhz Frequency Synthesizer
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 12:24:12 pm »
PM sent and fingers crossed  :)

.... and how come you are able to build space robots and interstellar rockets, when the only tool we ever see you use is the one size spanner?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:40:17 pm by hexreader »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf