Author Topic: [FOR SALE] IN-12A/B breakout boards  (Read 921 times)

Offline mdszyTopic starter

• Supporter
  • somehow has an ee degree
    • szy.io
[FOR SALE] IN-12A/B breakout boards
« on: July 23, 2018, 03:19:43 pm »
Hey everyone,

I just recently completed this project and have started selling them. They are IN-12A/B breakout boards. I know how incredibly difficult these nixie tubes are to use with a breadboard, so I quickly whipped up some breakout boards to use with these tubes! I thought some other people might be interested, so I thought I'd share it here. These are sold as a kit with all required parts included - except the tubes themselves, of course.

I have them for sale on Tindie and if you buy it on Tindie, you can use the discount code EEVBLOG to get $1 off  :)

For international buyers, I'd recommend using eBay. Here's a link to the eBay page where I'm selling them. I'm using eBay's Global Shipping Program so it's super easy for me to ship internationally through eBay, and likely the cheapest option for you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:57:15 pm by mdszy »
somehow allowed to be a Pixie Wrangler in Training
eBay Store | My site | Hackaday.io Projects | my mastodon.technology profile

The following users thanked this post: Rolo

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Re: [FOR SALE] IN-12A/B breakout boards
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:53:50 pm »
I'm using eBay's Global Shipping Program

Just a heads-up on this: it says it'll cost $17 to ship to the UK. There's a competitor selling similar boards for $5 but his shipping to the UK is $2.50 (USPS). Fifteen dollars can buy a lot of wait :)

The following users thanked this post: mdszy

Offline mdszyTopic starter

• Supporter
  • somehow has an ee degree
    • szy.io
Re: [FOR SALE] IN-12A/B breakout boards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:57:01 pm »
I'm using eBay's Global Shipping Program

Just a heads-up on this: it says it'll cost $17 to ship to the UK. There's a competitor selling similar boards for $5 but his shipping to the UK is $2.50 (USPS). Fifteen dollars can buy a lot of wait :)

I only use eBay's GSP to ship outside of the USA. The time, effort and hassle of shipping/customs/etc. isn't worth it for me to gain a couple of customers outside of the USA. I ship other things via GSP which are heavier and bulkier and if it isn't worth it for people to buy via GSP for something small like this, then so be it, I guess.
somehow allowed to be a Pixie Wrangler in Training
eBay Store | My site | Hackaday.io Projects | my mastodon.technology profile

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf