Author Topic: (Wanted) Leader LBO-325 oscilloscope  (Read 1234 times)

Offline cvancTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
(Wanted) Leader LBO-325 oscilloscope
« on: October 22, 2017, 03:05:12 pm »
Located in US (Chicago).  Please send me a message if you have one you're willing to part with.  Thanks.

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
Re: (Wanted) Leader LBO-325 oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 03:10:58 pm »
I have one, brand new in original box, never used, wired for US 115V with all manuals and original probes, also never used.
If the price is right, I willing to let it go.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

Offline cvancTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: (Wanted) Leader LBO-325 oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:07:15 pm »
Just to give the crowd closure, here is a photo of the LBO-325 HighVoltage sold to me.

It's a holiday gift for my daughter, some of you may know her from this thread:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/my-daughter-just-got-her-phd-in-electrical-engineering-and-i-got-this/msg1287913/#msg1287913

When she was young - maybe 2 years old? - she would play with my Leader oscilloscope with a microphone as the input.  She was fascinated by the modulation when she talked.  We also hooked it to my stereo and played with X-Y mode (Lissajous patterns).  I will always remember her visits to my workshop, she was delightful company then and she is even more delightful now.  She has credited 'playing with Dad's scope when I was a kid' as one of the influences that got her into a lifelong love of science.

So, yeah, this is kinda the perfect gift.  Many thanks, sir, for working with me on this.

(...and yeah I couldn't resist posing it with another vintage piece from my collection LOL.  When was the last time you saw both of these side by side and running?)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:14:50 pm by cvanc »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf