Author Topic: [WTB] (GER/EU) Fluke 87 V LCD & front panel  (Read 954 times)

Offline CritycalTopic starter

• Contributor
[WTB] (GER/EU) Fluke 87 V LCD & front panel
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:48:13 pm »
Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for an LCD and a front panel for the Fluke 87 V.
There are some available on eBay, the problem is they are shipping from the USA and I'm located in Germany.
The shipping costs + customs duty are pretty high, maybe somebody has a better solution for me.
I also already contacted Fluke in Germany, but they told me I need to be a commercial customer, a private person hasn't got access to their spare parts.
Thank you so much in advance!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:50:04 pm by Critycal »

Offline Iwanushka

• Frequent Contributor
Re: [WTB] (GER/EU) Fluke 87 V LCD & front panel
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 07:44:13 pm »
Can you use forward shipping company? We have one in my country but I would need link to the parts to get total, also I might be able thip them for you from CA using snail mail but this would take weeks to arrange.
When all you've got is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.- Attrition.

Offline CritycalTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:51:31 pm »
Hi! Thanks for the offer, one generous EEVblog member wrote me a private message, who is in the US right now, but will come back to Germany in April.
He offered to order the parts and bring them with him to Germany, if I still need them until April.
I already ordered the LCD from flukerepairkit.com, I hope this thing will arrive ... I will definitely report back. The only thing missing now is the front cover.

Offline alm

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 08:54:04 am »
Any Fluke distributor in Germany should be able to order the spare parts. Try asking a distributor with the Fluke part number. You're probably more likely to succeed with the smaller distributors than with Conrad or Farnell.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf