Author Topic: [WTB-Eurozone] DMMcheck Plus or equivalent  (Read 2410 times)

Offline KuroTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
[WTB-Eurozone] DMMcheck Plus or equivalent
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:04:54 pm »
I'm interested in one of these discontinued DMMCheck Plus reference boards. Anyone willing to part with it, please send pm with offer.

If you know of alternatives that offer the same functionality (so not just voltage reference) that are still shipping, I am also interested in hearing about those.
The universe is made of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons - March for Science 2017

Offline onesixright

• Frequent Contributor

• Regular Contributor
Re: [WTB-Eurozone] DMMcheck Plus or equivalent
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 08:03:21 pm »
Sounds like a great little project. It only has voltage though. I'll use it to check it vs my DMMCheck Plus if I find one!

Thanks for the link! Looks like it's a great little project for a beginner like me.
The universe is made of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons - March for Science 2017

Offline Iwanushka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 08:28:08 pm »
Hi, there,

sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm looking for the same thing in EU too, so if anyone has second  DMMCheck Plus (After OP buys his) I would like to buy it.
When all you've got is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.- Attrition.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 09:01:05 pm »
I would like to report I found my DMMCheck plus, sold by user electr_peter from Lithuania. This went very smoothly and it arrived well packed in perfect condition, even with a free battery  ;D  Again my thanks to electr_peter, and I can recommend him if you ever want to trade with him.

Offline Iwanushka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 09:36:07 pm »
Hi,

I'm still looking for one
When all you've got is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.- Attrition.

Offline electr_peter

• Supporter
Re: [SOLD] DMMcheck Plus or equivalent
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:44 am »
I would like to report I found my DMMCheck plus, sold by user electr_peter from Lithuania. This went very smoothly and it arrived well packed in perfect condition, even with a free battery  ;D  Again my thanks to electr_peter, and I can recommend him if you ever want to trade with him.
Thanks for an update, good to know that packaging worked. Have a good use of the item.

I do not have additional DMMCheck Plus units for sale.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf