Author Topic: Ebay find: TIL311 displays, non-ridiculous price  (Read 24032 times)

BulletMagnet83

Ebay find: TIL311 displays, non-ridiculous price
« on: September 07, 2015, 05:49:40 pm »
Not my listing, but I happened upon these while nosing around for interesting old components.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Til311-DIS1417-Texas-Arduino-Til-311-Alphanumeric-Hexadecimal-Display-Logic-/141740689041?var=&hash=item2100674691

I'm rather tempted to get a tube of them for myself but I thought I'd share in case anyone else fancied some :D The last time I saw any of these listed they were going for a lot more.

Offline plazma

• Frequent Contributor
    • Homepage
Re: Ebay find: TIL311 displays, non-ridiculous price
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:42:50 pm »
Thanks. I was missing one for this http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55173&

Offline retrolefty

• Super Contributor
  • measurement changes behavior
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 08:39:22 pm »
Not my listing, but I happened upon these while nosing around for interesting old components.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Til311-DIS1417-Texas-Arduino-Til-311-Alphanumeric-Hexadecimal-Display-Logic-/141740689041?var=&hash=item2100674691

I'm rather tempted to get a tube of them for myself but I thought I'd share in case anyone else fancied some :D The last time I saw any of these listed they were going for a lot more.

I used a lot of these things at work in the 80s. They were nice at the time due to combining TTL logic for decoding from binary to segment and led display all on one chip, thus saving significant board space. However they were rather pricey at the time, did draw significant current (TTL days!) and the actual display size is pretty small.
I wouldn't use them today, cheap LCD displays with parallel or serial interface are just too easy to use with a little help from the micro.

BulletMagnet83

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 09:44:11 pm »
I used a lot of these things at work in the 80s. They were nice at the time due to combining TTL logic for decoding from binary to segment and led display all on one chip, thus saving significant board space. However they were rather pricey at the time, did draw significant current (TTL days!) and the actual display size is pretty small.
I wouldn't use them today, cheap LCD displays with parallel or serial interface are just too easy to use with a little help from the micro.

For projects where more than one of something is going to be built, I would agree entirely. But, I am a silicon pervert, with an unhealthy fascination for old things that look cool in spite of being long out of production, inefficient, etc etc, whether I know how to use them or not.  >:D And I know I can't be the only one of those on here!

EDIT: Oh well.... gave in to temptation  :palm: Thankfully I can already think of a good use for a few.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:01:35 pm by BulletMagnet83 »

Offline ElectricGuy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 10:00:23 pm »

For projects where more than one of something is going to be built, I would agree entirely. But, I am a silicon pervert, with an unhealthy fascination for old things that look cool in spite of being long out of production, inefficient, etc etc, whether I know how to use them or not.  >:D And I know I can't be the only one of those on here!

Believe me, your are not the only one!

I also have a collection of display, like nixies, VFD, bubble, 7 seg, etc...

Now you show me this one.. Dam you BulletMagnet83, now i have to buy some!
Thank you!
Regards
ElectricGuy

BulletMagnet83

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 10:19:38 pm »
Got a pack of 10 ordered, should be here in a week or so :D I figured they'd make for a rather attractive manual RAM-poking device for a 6502 board...

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:32:42 am »
Nice find! They look fun. Just ordered 10 as an investment for the grandchildren. Hopefully the Nixie craze price inflation will hit these soon  :-+

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 04:48:12 pm »
Just received my lot today - all new. Tested on a breadboard with an ATtiny85 - all work great  :-+

Offline woodchips

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 07:07:29 pm »
It is the TIL308 that is the ridiculous price. The TIL 311 has always been about £5 a piece, possibly ridiculous but the TIL308 I have seen at $500 each.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 07:44:18 pm »
looks interesting.

might get some ;)

some forums end up costing me money.  this is one of them, lol.

Offline Eartoot

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 08:21:55 pm »
Just received my lot today - all new. Tested on a breadboard with an ATtiny85 - all work great  :-+

Mine arrived today as well.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 08:58:07 pm »

where are you located and how long did it take?

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 09:19:46 pm »
It is the TIL308 that is the ridiculous price. The TIL 311 has always been about £5 a piece, possibly ridiculous but the TIL308 I have seen at $500 each.

$500  :palm:

I was joking about the investment for the grandkids... but maybe not?  :-// £2 each including delivery aint bad.

Of course I had to use up all the pins on the ATtiny85 and multiplex the displays http://streamable.com/i947. I had to disable the /RESET function of pin 1 using the fuse settings to get PB5 working.
Note they look much nicer in real life. More contrast and the LEDs are redder, the die is not so bright (but you still see it which is nice).

As an aside: Bloody hell, I have to say that AVR Studio 6 is dog slow! I used to use WinAVR and programmers notepad but figured its time for a change. No wonder everyone uses Arduino "Wiring" or whatever it is. Also whats all this stuff with PORTB for output and PINB for input? I would use PORTB for both with WinAVR.

Quote from: linux-works

UK Here - it took a week from Portugal. ETA: (Well, 4 working days to be fair)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:23:04 pm by Macbeth »

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 09:31:19 pm »
I usually put the red led displays behind red plexiglas and that helps darken some of the details I prefer not to see.  I like ghostly red segments or dots floating behind a display window and the red leds behind red plastic does that ;)

driving these will be easy for me.  I am currently already using bcd on a nixie style board (a pair of 8bit i2c port expanders handles 4 display digits) and so it will be pretty much a direct plug-in to my nixie clock system.  the fact that you don't have to mux them is a nice thing for me.  screw the current draw, this is not for battery use, lol.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 09:53:34 pm »
screw the current draw, this is not for battery use, lol.
Oh the current draw is bad by modern standards, but not too bad. Mine is averaging about 120mA with a 5V supply powering the ATtiny85 and both displays. I set the alarm on my DP832 at anything over 130mA and it beeps when 'AA' is displayed, so they are the CO2 generating planet destroyers! ;)

BulletMagnet83

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 11:06:09 pm »
Mine arrived a few days ago :D Untested yet but in immaculate condition, looking forward to playing with them!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:11:11 pm by BulletMagnet83 »

Offline Eartoot

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 02:02:18 am »

Ack, hadn't noticed my flag wasn't set. I'm in the UK (well Northern Ireland). Ordered ten on the 9th and was posted as a tube wrapped inside an anti-static bag which was wrapped well by an envelope and tape. Postage was around 1.7 euros.

Offline mos6502

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 02:55:37 am »
screw the current draw, this is not for battery use, lol.
Oh the current draw is bad by modern standards, but not too bad. Mine is averaging about 120mA with a 5V supply powering the ATtiny85 and both displays. I set the alarm on my DP832 at anything over 130mA and it beeps when 'AA' is displayed, so they are the CO2 generating planet destroyers! ;)

Just never look directly at them, or you'll get your retinas burned to a crisp by the whopping max. 2mcd per digit. :P
for(;;);

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
  • Pretentiously Posting Polysyllabic Prose
    • timb.us
Ebay find: TIL311 displays, non-ridiculous price
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 03:30:53 pm »
PM sent! I'm in the process of restoring old HP gear and those HDSP displays might just come in handy!

Edit: By the way, here's s great history of HP's involvement in LEDs and how they invented the LED based numeric display, including this adorable bubble displays: http://hpmemoryproject.org/timeline/bob_steward/led_solutions_00.htm

(It came about because Nixie tubes were hard to interface with TTL logic and unsuitable for battery powered instruments. Fun Fact: Originally the HP-35 calculator was going to use an LCD, but production and quality issues prevented that. Instead, custom tiny LED displays that used little magnifiers over each digit (bubble displays) were developed for the purpose; can you imagine if they had gone with the LCD? They'd all be delaminated by now!)

Sent from my Tablet
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:41:15 pm by timb »
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2015, 08:53:39 pm »
got mine today.  ordered the day that I saw this post and replied to it.  I'm in the bay area.  that should give people an idea of how long it takes to get to the US from the seller.

one unit tested ok.  will build something with it soon (I bought a tube of these) ;)

update: threw together a test board.  sending in some random chars:

I had a plexiglass 1/8" filter on hand, and that is over the leds (just laying on top for the photo).

guess I have to make a clock, now.  (yes, a real clock.  not that other thing that isn't a not-a-clock. or to that effect.) ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 04:02:37 am by linux-works »

Offline neslekkim

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 06:31:21 am »
one unit tested ok.  will build something with it soon (I bought a tube of these) ;)

How many in a tube?

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 05:27:41 pm »
these things really put out some heat...

putting my fingers on the displays, it feels warm.  not hot, but defintely quite warm.  I think I'm drawing half an amp with the 4 digits I have on that board.  I'm not (yet) muxing them and I might have to use the digit-blanking pin to either pwm-dim them or mux them.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 05:55:38 pm »
That seems way too much. I'm only using about 65mA for each display. The voltage supply for the LEDs can be separated from the logic supply so you can increase it or lower it (lower it to 4.2 and you get a funny semaphore effect) or as you say PWM the on/off pins.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 07:15:20 pm »
the clock now works.

(feeding it time from my gps arduino test bed)

I'll check its actual current draw later on.  I have the led supply tied to 5v and I assume that's the usual config?  or is this supposed to be thru a cur lim resistor?  I thought it was normal 5v on the two 'top' pins (1 and 14) and 7 being gnd.

if you put your finger on the front of the display, you'd never say it was cold.  its definitely warm to the touch. 

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 07:21:26 pm »
You could drop Vdisplay with a resistor or a diode, but those displays from memory always run a little warm, as they after all TTL and have to handle the LED current as well.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 07:55:28 pm »
I would not want them to be any dimmer, really.  they seem about right for a typical room, indoors, and even behind the red filter.

so, if they run warm, so be it.  this is not a battery-based device ;)  I may still try to mux the digits but since I can take half an amp from usb and this will be usb powered, I don't care to optimize away what is not worth the effort.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 08:04:40 pm »
Good work, linux-works  :-+

You don't need a current limit for the digits supply and yes you should run it directly off the +5V. I think they have a seperate supply for the LEDs that could be unregulated because back then it would be a waste of that expensive clean supply current that would be used for your logic gates!

The decimal points probably do need a driver transistor and current limiting resistor. I haven't tested them yet.

As for muxing, they should definitely be multiplexed it would be silly not to - but they don't mux the same way as 7 segs or nixies. The displays keep a memory of what was programmed into them when latched, so there is no power saving by multiplexing. You could try modulating the display on/off pin. That may work, but is probably going to be the same as a current limiting resistor and with the same result - a dim display.

Worth experimenting with though.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »
what I was planning was to scan across the blank-select pin (like a chip-select or latch) to make sure only 1 digit (display module) is eating led current at a time.  I can't change the logic but I assume the current is mostly due to leds and that they were old, inefficient leds.

I remember when I first started (70's) that the usual led series resistor was 120 or 150 or maybe 180 ohms.  now, I generally throw in a 1k (all for 5v) since modern leds are lots better than first or 2nd gen leds.

for the clock, I need to find some small pt src leds that look about the same size as these dots are, to make a center colon indicator.  maybe some smd leds will do the trick but even then, I think those might be too large for the dot size I want.

I might made a board that takes 4 or 6 of these and gives a semi-simple i2c interface to them, so that would just be clk/data/5v/gnd.  that would make interfacing with these much simpler.

another thought I had was to use an 8bit port expander per digit, make very small boards with the PE and the led display and let users stack them horizontally, as many as needed, to create chains of them.

you need 4 bits for the bcd digit, 1 bit that you pulse to latch the value, 1 bit for the display blanking (there is no 'space' char and 0-9,a-f are all the 16 combos), and then for completeness, you need 2 bits for the left and right decimal points.  that's 8 bits, yeah? ;)  it eats up bits like crazy this way but I see no other easy and clean way to do it.

in my test bed, I sent 8 wires over to the arduino.  4 for 'enable' lines (1 per char) and 4 bcd lines.  I tied blanking to a constant (for now) and I'm only strobing the enable lines as I paint numbers across the display strip.

initial thoughts were to use a 16bit port expander to handle the 4 digit clock style display but I might as well just use an arduino and it will give me more digital lines, some pwm built in, and I could set the chip up as an i2c slave or even a serial slave, for flexibility.  still just 1 28pin chip if I go skinnyDIP or the 'nano style' smd chip, taking even less space up on the display board.

once the board is done, it will be generic building block.  I have used adafruit i2c display strips before and this is a similar idea.

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 08:39:46 am »
Small SMD led's with a 4k7 resistor should be about the right size to equal the dots, and the current that low should drop them to about the same brightness. You probably will want to have the resistor where you can change to match brightness, or put in a 10k SM pot to adjust with a series 1k resistor for oops protection.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2015, 02:58:39 am »
damn, did you say 4.7k?

how the HELL did you know that?? ;)

damn.  I didn't see this until now, I went and experimented and found the right value to be: about 4.5 or 5k.

wow ;)

anyway, here 'tis:

kids, don't try this at home.  I think I invented new curse words while trying to hand wire those 2 smd leds in.  you don't want to be in the same room as me when I do this, lol

the 2 leds in series and with 4.7k was pretty close to perfect.  its what I had on-hand and my resistor decade box also confirmed it.  (I'll check netcraft later).

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 05:05:54 am »
Experience with those old LED's and replacing just one in a panel that had failed.........

Tip for the next one is to take some veroboard ( a small scrap piece) of 3 tracks and 1 hole, then solder the LED's to the tracks, then you can put the wires on. File down afterwards to fit the gap.

You used to get those LED's in a package where they were basically the LED in a small formed block of red epoxy, with 2 thin kovar leads into the block, Fragile as hell, but they were the same tiny dies as the display.

BTW, looks nice there.

Offline wagon

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 06:12:58 am »
I usually put the red led displays behind red plexiglas and that helps darken some of the details I prefer not to see.  I like ghostly red segments or dots floating behind a display window and the red leds behind red plastic does that ;)

driving these will be easy for me.  I am currently already using bcd on a nixie style board (a pair of 8bit i2c port expanders handles 4 display digits) and so it will be pretty much a direct plug-in to my nixie clock system.  the fact that you don't have to mux them is a nice thing for me.  screw the current draw, this is not for battery use, lol.
I scrounged a whole bunch of red lenses off our firetrucks, after we converted one half of each lightbar to a blue lens. I have a use for them now. Chop chop.
Hiding from the missus, she doesn't understand.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 09:04:43 am »
Thats a neat trick with the SMD LEDs. I've noticed that pin-point effect when probing boards with the diode check on my DMM. Never thought there would be a use for driving them so low  :-+ They will really look the part with a red filter.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 09:13:39 am »
Tip for the next one is to take some veroboard ( a small scrap piece) of 3 tracks and 1 hole, then solder the LED's to the tracks, then you can put the wires on. File down afterwards to fit the gap.
Or 4 x 1 for the 0805 472 as well  ;)

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 09:57:14 am »
I was at the scrap yard today, shopping, and found some nice orange LEd indicators on a scrap board from a 400kg photo processor.

Nice Infinieon chipset, but already half destroyed for the stainless steel content.

Anybody want the orange quads, pop me a message and I will cut the section of board off and pop it in the post to you.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2015, 09:49:41 pm »

current state of the clock: I've been playing around with xbees (quite a lot) for 'IoT' kinds of message passing. here, I have an xbee on a leash (lol) and I can 'remote' this if needed, in case the reception is not great where the clock is sitting.

the sender is a gps clock that has an xbee and it beacons out time every so often, or on request from a client (like this TIL311 clock project).

to get this thing to be less fragile, I just mounted an arduino nano on the back of a 2nd pcb and connected them with some ribbon cable, point to point soldered.  it made a small little pkg and its repairable, too ;)

next time I'm at techshop, I'll cut some kind of plastic box for this and that will double as its front red filter.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 12:35:05 am »
Looks great, but why no SSeconds? (other than obvious proto board space reason) - I hope you at least pulse the colon at 2Hz or something?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:37:44 am by Macbeth »

Offline klunkerbus

• Supporter
  • Electrical Engineer (retired early)
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2015, 01:39:14 am »
Nearly all of my bench equipment is homebrew.  Here's a photo of the PLL synthesizer I built in 1986 with TIL311 displays.  I remember how I cringed at what those displays cost me back then, but I'm also still impressed with the professional appearance of them. 

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 02:51:42 am »
Looks great, but why no SSeconds? (other than obvious proto board space reason) - I hope you at least pulse the colon at 2Hz or something?

if ( (local_seconds % 2) == 0 ) {
  blah();
}

yeah, I'm doing the colon heartbeat.  pwm ramping up on even seconds and down on odd seconds.

reasons I didn't do 6 digits:
1) if this experiment was not successful, only 4 leds wasted (since sockets were used, just wiring and time wasted)
2) if I lay out a board, I'll do 6.  if I hand wire, 4 is enough for a POC ;)
3) size; I have lots of those small green boards and I like using them.  nice small size
4) simplicity.  less distracting moving things with the minute changing just once a minute vs the seconds every second

if I layout a board, I might go with pairs of digits on a small board with a single i2c port expander handling those 2 digits.  jumper-set the boards and bus them to address strips of the digits.  that way, its flexible.

Offline neslekkim

• Super Contributor
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2015, 10:39:43 am »

I still have hundreds of these displays if anyone is interested. Pm Me for the lowest prices or purchase through my eBay store

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Til311-DIS1417-Texas-Arduino-Til-311-Alphanumeric-Hexadecimal-Display-Logic-/141768781894?
Anybody need Displays still hundreds available?

Thanks for the reminder, Are you sending from Ireland?, or Portugal?

How much for 50, shipped to Norway?

Offline TerraHertz

• Super Contributor
  • Why shouldn't we question everything?
    • It's not really a Blog
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 12:26:08 pm »

Good grief, there's even a domain for it. https://til308.com/
"watch the actual TL308 you buy tested live on webcam."  Wow, you don't get that with buying gold bars even.
They seem to be between US$20 to 50 on ebay atm.

Hmm. My junkpile turns up 13 of what appear to be TIL308, but are stamped "IEE1706R" on the back. They are out of some military equipment, perhaps a mil-part number for the same thing?

Edit: Nope, mine are probably TIL306 not TIL308. According to the pics I found here:
http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/tubepage.php?item=33
The Vintage Technology Association -- Solid State Displays

Also 4 x HP 5082-7414, 1 x HP 5082-7413, 1 HP 5082-7412 & 16 x TIL311
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:06:42 pm by TerraHertz »
Collecting old scopes, logic analyzers, and unfinished projects. http://everist.org

Offline edavid

• Super Contributor
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2016, 04:21:21 am »
Hmm. My junkpile turns up 13 of what appear to be TIL308, but are stamped "IEE1706R" on the back. They are out of some military equipment, perhaps a mil-part number for the same thing?

House numbered parts from http://ieeinc.com

Offline ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2016, 05:08:21 am »
Til311 still available and Lots of other displays

http://stores.ebay.com/shop4ics/LEDs-and-Displays-/_i.html?_fsub=21508945011

wow you sold over 2,000 !  You should contact that artist who likes to make big visual things. Cristolbol ?

Man what a display of 2,000 these would make.  Now to look at my wallet  :-//
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline bitslice

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2016, 01:07:29 pm »
wow you sold over 2,000 !  You should contact that artist who likes to make big visual things. Cristolbol ?
Good for him, maybe Cristolbol can learn to paint

Man what a display of 2,000 these would make. 

Atrocious?

Please do not encourage jobless "artists" to make more crap out of electronics, it is just embarrassing and a waste of a finite resource.

"Oh look, I made something out of flashing LED's, be amazed at my retarded social commentary on Capitalism and trees or some unrelated hippie shit"

The time when the set of Blake's 7 could pass as "art" has long gone.

Offline stevelup

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2017, 01:39:02 pm »
In the auction description you say 'prices are set, no silly offers please' but then you have the 'make offer' button available!

What qualifies as a non-silly offer?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2017, 02:06:01 pm »
At the risk of hijacking this thread, I've got 8x DIS1417 displays here if anyone wants them.

£20 the lot including signed for delivery! That's £2 each + £4 for RM 2nd class signed for. UK only!

Offline ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2017, 06:47:22 pm »
What qualifies as a non-silly offer?

Any offer over the Buy It Now  :-DD   I guess it is possible.
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline woodchips

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2017, 03:26:16 pm »
At the definite risk of hijacking this thread, I have hundreds of both the TIL311 AND the TIL308. I did go through and test every single one, how found some more. These are all pulls, socketted, from ex-military equipment. Also lots and lots of HP intelligent displays, Nixies, Panaplex and similar, all pulls, these are mosty unsoldered and haven't got round to testing them.

Offline ElektroQuark

• Supporter
    • ElektroQuark
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2017, 07:21:01 pm »
Good for you!

Offline edavid

• Super Contributor
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2017, 07:30:24 pm »
At the definite risk of hijacking this thread, I have hundreds of both the TIL311 AND the TIL308. I did go through and test every single one, how found some more. These are all pulls, socketted, from ex-military equipment. Also lots and lots of HP intelligent displays, Nixies, Panaplex and similar, all pulls, these are mosty unsoldered and haven't got round to testing them.

Please start a new thread with some details & prices, I'm sure there will be lots of interest.

Online Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 07:31:51 pm »
Yes, please do!  :)
Best Regards, Chris

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf