Author Topic: [GONE]: Motorised height-adjustable desks  (Read 1611 times)

Offline HalcyonTopic starter

• Global Moderator
[GONE]: Motorised height-adjustable desks
« on: June 25, 2017, 12:36:57 am »
I'm currently selling 2 Linak standing desks on eBay, but will offer EEVblog Forum members 50% off the price listed on eBay. This offer is only open to current EEVblog forum members (i.e.: you must have already been a member before the date of this post). I'm currently in the process of re-designing my home office but I don't have the time to re-purpose them, so they are just taking up room in the garage.

One is just the frame and all the motors and electronic components (great if you want to attach your own custom made work surface) and the other is identical but includes a huge two-tier desk top.

They were pulled out of a Government call centre after a refresh of their equipment and are of very high quality (they cost several thousand dollars when new).

The only caveat is that you will need to pick these up yourself from the Blue Mountains. If you are interested or have any questions, send me a PM, or if you want to take advantage of the 50% off, send through an offer on eBay and include your EEVblog forum user name in the note.

EDIT (28/06): The one with the desk top has been sold to EEVblog forum member julianhigginson. :-+

EDIT #2 (28/06): Both are now gone.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:06:01 am by Halcyon »

The following users thanked this post: julianhigginson

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
Very nice - and I'm not too far away - but, as much as they have appeal, I just could not work even one of them into my office area.

Offline HalcyonTopic starter

• Global Moderator
They are a fantastic desk and I would love to keep them but just re-make a different surface, but I just don't have the time.

Offline PTR_1275

• Frequent Contributor
Pity I'm about 4000km away otherwise I'd take one in a heartbeat. Having the rackmount pods there already is fantastic and I'm in the market for a new desk.

Offline julianhigginson

• Frequent Contributor
WOW! that looks amazing... I have a new office I'm putting together but haven't got the keys yet, or still a firm date... :-(
I'm definitely interested in the full desk it's still available when I actually have confirmation my office is ready..

The following users thanked this post: Halcyon

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf