Author Topic: GONE (UK): Marconi TF2371/1 200MHz Spectrum Analyser  (Read 1139 times)

Offline kitsune-denshiTopic starter

• Contributor
GONE (UK): Marconi TF2371/1 200MHz Spectrum Analyser
« on: August 11, 2018, 03:52:14 pm »
I am trying to clear my storage unit of stuff that I haven't touched in ages. Top of the pile is a Marconi TF2371/1 200MHz Spectrum Analyser. Has a built in tracking generator, which is very useful. Less useful is the fact that it's a 75Ω system.

It was working when I last used it about two years ago, but obviously happy to see if it still turns on if someone is interested. Fairly good cosmetic condition for its age, no major scratches, dents, etc, but front panel needs a bit of a clean.

Yours for free to collect in St Neots (PE19) - I don't have the means to ship this safely so collection only. I can offer to drop it off within 20 miles of the St Neots-Cambridge corridor at a negotiable cost.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:27:14 am by kitsune-denshi »

Offline Terry01

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FREE (UK): Marconi TF2371/1 200MHz Spectrum Analyser
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 08:29:07 am »
Cool machine! Strange no one has snapped it up at that price!

I only wish i knew how to drive it or what it's purpose is. I only have a small bench as my total workspace.... for now! So no more big items for me in the immediate future!

The Mrs would literally "have a canary" if she came home and saw me piloting that thing around the living room!  :'(

One day though!  :box:
Sparks and Smoke means i'm nearly there!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf