Author Topic: SOLD (EU): Keysight DSOS104A 1GHz S-series Infiniium scope, 3y RTK warranty  (Read 3449 times)

Offline NeganurTopic starter

• Supporter
website
datasheet

I guess you know what kind of scope this is.
Used, like new, 3 years warranty until August 2020.
Standard configuration (cover, bag, SSD, 100 MPts memory) no other options, no probes.

8000 EUR + 200 EUR express shipping in EU
SEPA preferred, paypal only with "handling fee"   ::)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:58:27 pm by Neganur »

Offline rhythmp

Is it still available?

• Supporter
zzzZzZZzZ huh!
Almost had forgotten about this one.
But I guess since you just bought a 2.5 GHz 9000-series you’re not interested anymore :)

Online Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
Please tell me it was the right decision to buy the DSO6104L for 1600€ and not bank out 8200€ for this amazing 10bit wonderful S-series which I will never see soo cheap for the rest of my entire life.

Please someone grab this Ferrari, so I can sleep again.

:horse:
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

• Supporter
In terms of money it was more sensible Zucca, the S-series has no options and they are #$&@% expensive if you compare to all those nice option packs in the InfiniiVision series. Saying that you get the options for free doesn’t really work (promotion when buying one new) since then the scope price is 20k...

And the option pack N8888A list price is $15000 when you buy it for a used scope.

So yeah, Ferrari... if you can afford the gasoline as well :D

The DSO6104L is a very fine scope in my opinion, you’ll enjoy it.

PS, none of the very nice older infiniium probes that work on the 9000 work on the S-series (1152A, 1153A, 1154A etc). This autoprobe light is getting on my nerves. (And the probe compensation levels changed too so the probe cal will fail too even if you modify the probe power supply...). Nice scope else, but buy new probes.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:49:34 am by Neganur »

The following users thanked this post: Zucca

Offline rhythmp

What a pity that I missed this one! I have an 1134A probe which should be supported by this Ferrari, right? |O

• Supporter
Yes the 1130A/B series differential probe amplifiers work just fine, also on the InfiniiVision models that have the auto probe interface.

Googling for the probe name + “probe compatibility “ usually finds the older PDFs where the probes are still listed. Unfortunately whenever the PDF on the website is updated the older version is not available anymore.

Offline Mad ID

• Regular Contributor
Sold or it is still on sale?

Offline eurofox

• Supporter
    • Music
Please tell me it was the right decision to buy the DSO6104L for 1600€ and not bank out 8200€ for this amazing 10bit wonderful S-series which I will never see soo cheap for the rest of my entire life.

Please someone grab this Ferrari, so I can sleep again.

:horse:

You will not sleep anymore after this Ferrari....
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/millionaire-businessman-to-sue-police-12223398
eurofox

Online Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
You will not sleep anymore after this Ferrari....
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/millionaire-businessman-to-sue-police-12223398

I (not) understand the law, but making a video of it, this is just a statment of being 100% bastard and evil.
I would make a gofundme to buy another Ferrari and then make some doughnuts in front that police station.

Anyway that scope is awesome.

Do you consider trading with a fully loaded MSOX6004A?

Oh this MSOX6004A is a Lamborghini, well if you then cranck up to 6GHZ ( >:D) then Lord forgive me I'm a sinner.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
Neganur, why are you selling this scope?
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf