Author Topic: FS (UK) Nice things for xmas - Fluke, Hameg, Tektronix, Digilent, Altium stuff  (Read 10693 times)

Offline TopLoserTopic starter

• Supporter
I've had a very busy few weeks and only just got back into the office. There are a few nice things on my desk that I would like to see gone to better homes. Big discounts on some very nice 'as new' stuff. Act quick and i can get it to you before xmas day.

Hameg HMS3010 3GHz spectrum analyser with tracking generator. Open box, as new, Discontinued by Hameg last month.
http://uk.farnell.com/hameg/hms3010/3ghz-spec-analyzer-with-tg-hms3010/dp/1684703
List price £3335+VAT, offering it for £1695+VAT

Tektronix DMM4040 6.5 digit bench multimeter, GPIB, LAN, RS232, USB interfaces. Customer return just inspected and calibrated by Tektronix. Boxed and as new with CDs, certificates and leads.
http://uk.farnell.com/tektronix/dmm4040/multimeter-precision-6-5-digit/dp/1771902
List price £646+VAT, offering it for £395+VAT

Fluke 8808A 5.5 digit bench multimeter. Customer return just inspected and calibbrated by Fluke. Boxed and as new with CDs, certificates and leads. MISSING THE BENCH STAND/HANDLE, I can't be arsed sourcing a replacement...
http://uk.farnell.com/fluke/8808a/multimeter-dig-bench-5-5-digits/dp/1503747
List price £520+VAT, offering it for £260+VAT

Tektronix THS3024 scopemeter, 4 channel 200MHz 5GS/s, all channels individually isolated. Boxed and as new with all original unused accessories, battery tested for 8 hours continuous life. I can check warranty status if anybody is interested, several years left left I suspect.
http://uk.farnell.com/tektronix/ths3024/oscilloscope-4-ch-200mhz-5gsps/dp/2061364
List price £3910+VAT, offering it for £1950+VAT

Tektronix 20MHz arbitrary function generator. Customer return, boxed as new with original accessories, recently inspected and calibrated by Tektronix. Warranty valid until 15 Sep 2017, calibrated 11 Nov 2014.
http://uk.farnell.com/tektronix/afg2021/generator-function-arb-20mhz/dp/2143351?ost=afg2021&categoryId=700000005787
List price £1000+VAT, offering it for £425+VAT. And yes I know Tek had them on promotion last month, that promotion is finished though.

Digilent Virtex-5 Genesys FPGA development board. Unused, as new, rammed full of interfaces and more power than you can shake a stick at
http://uk.farnell.com/digilent/410-138/virtex-5-genesys-fpga-dev-board/dp/2061838
List price £715+VAT, offering it for £245+VAT

Altium NanoBoard 3000 Spartan-3AN development board. Boxed, unused, as new. CDs never opened and licence unused.
http://uk.farnell.com/altium/12-400-nb3000xn-01/spartan-3an-3000-series-nanoboard/dp/1714411
List price £273+VAT, offering it for £95+VAT

Will ship anything anywhere at cost. Can supply without charging VAT if you're outside the EU or if you're in the EU and have a valid VAT number that belongs to you.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 09:15:28 am by TopLoser »

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
Got any soldering stations?

• Supporter
Got any soldering stations?

Yes I have thanks. But in this thread I'm trying to sell what I listed above so it's probably best to send me a PM specifying what you are looking for.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:30:03 pm by TopLoser »

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
The portable scope looks awesome! Someone is going to get a cracking piece of kit by the looks of it!

• Supporter
The portable scope looks awesome! Someone is going to get a cracking piece of kit by the looks of it!

It's certainly a very high spec bit of kit if you have the right application for it. The 4 isolated channels make it ideally suited for an industrial environment. Whoever buys it will get an interesting and useful extra something included :-)

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
I like the look of the dmm4040 as well. Interesting spec to it.

• Supporter
I like the look of the dmm4040 as well. Interesting spec to it.

One time offer, scope and DMM £2000 the pair to you!

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
My left nut just twinged....lol.

• Supporter
My left nut just twinged....lol.

And my fingers started tapping on my desk... they could be yours first thing in the morning all gift wrapped :-) The Tek stuff, not my fingers!

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
Lolol...you are awesome and its great to see these bargains but I am a long way off £2k. I have no actual need for the scope but I wish I did. The meter I am just reading through the spec on.

• Supporter
Pay the asking price for once in your life and I'm sure you'll get some free stuff worth more than you would have haggled away!!

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
If I had the cash I would seriously consider your very generous offer. I wasnt trying to haggle, I just dont have 2k.

• Supporter
I meant for the DMM, it's a great price for a very capable bit of kit.

I accept the scope has a very niche market.

Offline kmel

• Contributor
Tektronix DMM4040 6.5 digit bench multimeter, GPIB, LAN, RS232, USB interfaces. Customer return just inspected and calibrated by Tektronix. Boxed and as new with CDs, certificates and leads.

I like Agilent and Keithley and I am browsing for a Keithley DMM4040/4050 (or the same from Tektronix / Fluke).
Will Tektronix give me 3-year Warranty for this re-new-ed item?

• Supporter

I like Agilent and Keithley and I am browsing for a Keithley DMM4040/4050 (or the same from Tektronix / Fluke).
Will Tektronix give me 3-year Warranty for this re-new-ed item?

Product Warranty Results         
Model         Serial Number    Ship Date     Mfg Wty End Date
DMM4040   2750105            03-JUL-14    02-JUL-17

Almost 3 years warranty left.

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
I'd like to take the DMM4040 and the Altium NanoBoard off your hands if still available, so you can stop tapping your fingers...
Please PM me with total cost including shipment to NL.

Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

• Supporter
I'd like to take the DMM4040 and the Altium NanoBoard off your hands if still available, so you can stop tapping your fingers...
Please PM me with total cost including shipment to NL.

DMM4040 was spoken for about 2 minutes ago, pending payment being approved.

Still got a couple of Nanoboards left though if you're still interested?

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
That's a relief! I dont need the dmm4040 but it looks nice. So glad temptation has been taken away from me. Hope you enjoy it PAOPBZ

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
That's a relief! I dont need the dmm4040 but it looks nice. So glad temptation has been taken away from me. Hope you enjoy it PAOPBZ
I think he's saying I missed it?  :--

• Supporter
I think he's saying I missed it?  :--

Yes PAOPBZ missed it. The Fluke is gone as well now.

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor

It was ment to be a boxfiller, I guess shipping would be disproportional?

• Supporter

3 Kg package UPS to Netherlands is 16 GBP.

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor

I'll pass this time but keeping an eye on future offers. If you still have these when I make a purchase please include one.

• Supporter

I'll pass this time but keeping an eye on future offers. If you still have these when I make a purchase please include one.

Would shipping for 1 GBP help you? Total price with shipping and VAT 115 GBP, still time to ship today!

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Would shipping for 1 GBP help you? Total price with shipping and VAT 115 GBP, still time to ship today!

Since you are so persistent: Let's do it  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf