Author Topic: FS (UK) ST8/128-MCKIT - Motor control development kit  (Read 1314 times)

Online TopLoserTopic starter

• Supporter
FS (UK) ST8/128-MCKIT - Motor control development kit
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:07:35 pm »
Big battered box needs to go to a better place...

This one got handled harshly while being delivered. The aluminium case got a bit bent but the contents survived very well, there's lots of cushioning inside.

I actually got this out of the box and plugged it all together and applied power. The demo app fired up and I got the included brushless motor spinning nicely, no nasty surprises and no distressing smells. Oh... I managed to pop the top off one of the push buttons and lost the actuator bit, don't think that's too difficult to replace.

Comes with the RLink USB/JTAG programmer.

STM8/128-MCKIT starter kit is an integrated system designed to provide a complete, ready to use motor control application developed around the STM8 microcontroller. This starter kit is particularly suited to drive three phase brushless motors (either AC induction or permanent magnet types) and demonstrates how effectively the STM8 microcontrollers can be used in real world motor control applications. However, the main advantage of the STM8/128-MCKIT is that you can use it to create your own applications and reprogram the STM8 microcontroller. You can develop your own applications using the dedicated software libraries provided in the starter kit in conjunction with a third party IDE and C compiler.

Motor drive based on scalar control (BLDC or ACIM) for three phase motors
Position and/or speed measurement is implemented using Hall sensors or a tachometer
Sensorless control
The inverter is driven using the PWM modulation technique
Acts as a plug and play demo, with the provided BLDC motor, in sensorless speed control mode
Operates with an AC induction motor, after reprogramming mcu, in open loop or in speed control mode

http://uk.farnell.com/stmicroelectronics/stm8-128-mckit/starter-kit-motor-control/dp/2318884

List price £974+VAT 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:29:00 pm by TopLoser »

Online TopLoserTopic starter

• Supporter
Re: FS (UK) ST8/128-MCKIT - Motor control development kit
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:28:31 pm »
This never got sold, anybody want it for £75 plus shipping? (£10 UK, £20 sensible EU countries)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf