Author Topic: SOLD: Xilinx Zybo Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board  (Read 1475 times)

Offline cowanaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
SOLD: Xilinx Zybo Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
« on: December 31, 2017, 11:50:49 am »
While sorting through my storage over Christmas, I came across a Zybo Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development board that I never got round to playing with:

"The 410-279P-KIT is a ZYBO Zynq-7000 development board. It is a feature rich, ready to use, entry level embedded software and digital circuit development platform built around the smallest member of the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, the Z-7010. The Z-7010 is based on the Xilinx all programmable system on chip (AP SoC) architecture, which tightly integrates a dual core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic. The ZYBO provides an ultra low cost alternative to the ZedBoard, for designers those do not require the high density I/O of the FMC connector and want to leverage the massive processing power and extensibility of the Zynq AP SoC architecture. The ZYBO is compatible with Xilinx's new high performance Vivado Design Suite as well as the ISE/EDK toolset."
  • 512MB x 32 DDR3 with 1050Mbps bandwidth
  • Dual role (Source/Sink) HDMI port, 16bits per pixel VGA output port and tri-mode Ethernet PHY
  • MicroSD slot (supports Linux file system)
  • OTG USB 2.0 PHY (supports host and device)
  • Audio codec with headphone out, microphone and line in jacks
  • 128MB serial flash with QSPI interface
  • Onboard JTAG programming and UART to USB converter
  • 6 pushbuttons, 5 LEDs and 4 slide switches
  • Six Pmod connectors

http://uk.farnell.com/digilent/410-279/dev-board-zybo-cortex-a9-fpga/dp/2456788

It's brand new and has never even been powered up. I also have the official Digilent 5v, 2.5A power supply (which isn't normally included when you buy the board from a retailer). The plug is a US fitting, but it is 100-240v input, so that's just a simple adapter rather than anything more complex.

Including VAT, the new price for the board and power supply is just over £180. Is there any interest at £90 including UK shipping for the pair?

Andy

Edit 19/01/18: price dropped
Edit 24/01/18: sold
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:38:49 pm by cowana »

Offline cowanaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS (UK): Xilinx Zybo Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 09:10:31 am »
Update: Still available, price dropped

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf