Author Topic: FS (USA): Digilent Nexys 2 Spartan-3E FPGA development board  (Read 1811 times)

Offline DongulusTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
In light of the recent conversation about beginner FPGA development boards, I have dug up my Digilent Nexys 2 development board. I don't really have a use for this anymore so I have decided to give it new life by selling it to someone that could get some use out of it. I'm asking $75 shipped for US domestic only (Sorry, I don't want to deal with international shipping).

The Nexys 2 features a Spartan-3E XC3S500E which has 500k gates (10k LE). Also on board is a host of other components and interfaces that offer a lot of possibilities for many cool designs. You can view the product details here.

I cut my teeth in digital design on this board back in college. I think it's an excellent development board with good value for a beginner. Also, Digilent offers a bunch of reference designs that help make getting into FPGAs easier.

PM me with interests.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:50:10 pm by Dongulus »

Offline DongulusTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS (USA): Digilent Nexys 2 Spartan-3E FPGA development board
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 08:50:58 pm »
Sorry to bump my own thread. The offer is still on.

Offline The_PCB_Guy

• Regular Contributor
  • PCB Enthusiast
Re: FS (USA): Digilent Nexys 2 Spartan-3E FPGA development board
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 05:07:54 pm »
That's quite a deal. I'd take you up on it, but alas I am currently searching for a modern DSO and thus have a limited budget for anything else.

Best of luck to you though!
Regards,
Matt
The_PCB_Guy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf