Author Topic: FS: (USA) Lambda Genesys GEN100-15 100V 15A 1500W Power Supply with LAN-LXI  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Co6akaTopic starter

• Supporter
Lambda Genesys GEN100-15 100V 15A 1500W Power Supply with LAN-LXI interface; manual, two brackets and strain relief included. (Mains power connects via the Phoenix-style screw terminal connector; the brackets provide anchoring for the strain relief; roll-your-own cable.) I bought this Lambda-refurbished power supply for a project that never got off the ground, and it's been on my bench for two years. Very lightly used, works perfectly and is in beautiful condition.  :-+

Not fond of selling it :'( but I have to put the money to other uses; my misfortune is your gain. $850 plus shipping takes it. FedEx Ground will probably be the most economical to the USA. Shipping box dimensions in inches are 26 x 24 x 8 and weight is about 24 pounds. I can ship FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL or... ? ? ?  Origin is Nooh Yawk City. (No, not Brooklyn -- fuhgeddaboudit!)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 02:17:58 am by Co6aka »
Co6aka says, "BARK! and you have no idea how humans will respond."

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
Not fuh nuttin, but I like that you spelled  fuhgeddaboudit correct.  :-DD  I'm from New Joisey not far from the City but my Dad was born in Brooklyn.
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
Nice puppy, I would love to carry it with me on the plane to Europe.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline Co6akaTopic starter

• Supporter
Nice puppy, I would love to carry it with me on the plane to Europe.
Well, that could be arranged... If yous wuz travlin troo Nooh Yawk. :D  Though, those TSA thugs might tell you "Fuhgeddaboudit!"  (And remember, don't fly United if you're carrying a nice puppy.)

I like that you spelled  fuhgeddaboudit correct.
An I'ze ain't even from Brooklyn, FUHGEDDABOUDIT!  8)
Co6aka says, "BARK! and you have no idea how humans will respond."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf