Author Topic: FS CAD: Gossen Metrawatt M249A Metrahit Energy (w/ USB & Metrawin) + Z3511 clamp  (Read 863 times)

Offline SonorousTopic starter

I have this for sale locally for $750 CAD in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Within Canada I can ship and accept payment by Canada Post COD. If I can't sell it within Canada I will create an ebay BIN auction with a price to reflect fees.

I purchased the M249A as a kit (i.e. "M249AKIT1") which included the USB interface and Metrawin 10 software in December 2016 from Amazon.com in the US. I have never used the interface or installed the software and still have all the original packaging. The meter has barely been used.

I bought the clamp used on Ebay. The Gossen Metrawatt Z3511 is an AC Clip-on current transformer (4 - 500A~, 1mA/A~). This current clamp is supported by the meter and allows AC analysis (THD, etc) beyond the 10A direct measurement supported by the meter.

Meter features:

-RMS measurement with the following and more: V AC TRMS, V AC+DC TRMS 100 kHz with bandwidth, V DC, dB, Hz (V), Hz (A), Ω, μF, V diode, °C / F (TC / RTD)
-Power measurement (W, VAr, VA, PF): active, reactive and apparent power with extreme values, power factor
-Energy measurement (Wh, VArh, VAh) active, reactive and apparent energy, mean power value with adjustable observation period and maximum value
-Mains quality analysis: recording of over and undervoltage, dips, swells, voltage peaks and transients in 0, 50 and 60 Hz systems
-Harmonic analysis: RMS values and distortion components up to the 15th harmonic at 16.7, 50, 60 and 400 Hz

-Crest factor (CF), conductivity (nS),  low impedance (RSL), duty cycle (%), cable length (km)
-Triple display, display illumination can be activated for difficult lighting conditions
-Resolution: 60,000 digits (4 6/7 place)
-1 kHz / -3 dB low-pass filter can be activated
-Direct current measurement from 10 nA to 10 A, 16 A intermittently,
-current measurement with current clamp transformers and sensors, transformation ratio is taken into account at the display
-Measurement data memory for up to 300,000 measured values
-Instrument is fully remote controllable without activating the rotary switch or changing current sockets
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:00:00 am by Sonorous »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf