Author Topic: FS: Flir tau 2 50mm 640, flir vue 320 13mm and Other UAV drone parts and tech  (Read 1474 times)

Offline zachwiejTopic starter

Hi everyone, first I would like to apologize for making first post in Buy/Sell/Wanted, I know it's not a great thing and sorry for that.
To the point, I'm from  UAV drone company and there is a bunch of stuff laying around and waiting for new home :)

So first item is a tau 2 thermal camera core from Flir, it is 640pix model with 50mm lens, barely ever used - camera was ordered for custom project for one of our customers  but they backed out, fully working etc. Has few hours of use on desk, has not been used in air. There is an power and Analog video out adapter plate included and I can provide . New was about 12K USD and I was thinking takt around 3-4K USD would be fine but please write me with your offer.  I'll provide any additional info as required

Second item Flir vue 320 pix with standard 13mm lens  bundled with 36x zoom h265 IP camera and analog video to IP converter. (Can be sold separately). Please note that this is not an VUE pro variant.
It was used to develop dual purpose  surveillance camera for our drone, also was not used in air only on bench. I think 1.5K USD would be fine but please write me with your offer. 

Additional disclaimer  :
-We are registered company
-We are issuing VAT invoices for every item and we can't fake package value.
-We can't send those items to ITAR controlled countries (Or maybe I'm wrong with that)
-We prefer Bank transfer but we can go ebay and paypall (or other)
-We would prefer direct sale over shipping it but it is possible

ALSO we have other items and technology for sale (please contact me for details)
- Microhard PDDL COFDM radio modules
- Fully developed and tested UAV drone Lithium-ion battery pack technology and parts
- lightware sf40 LiDAR
- bunch of other tools and equipment, I'll update posts if there will be interest

Mistake correction - flir VUE has 620x 512 pix it is not the 320pix version  ::)

Offline 1os

• Regular Contributor
hello. I'd like to know sensor VUE 30 Hz or 9 Hz. the price of the sensor depends on it.

Offline 1os

• Regular Contributor
the best thing is the photo stickers. :-+

Both are 9Hz

Offline alronlee

Hi, is this still available?

Yes, PM

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf