Author Topic: FS: NOS TEST EQUIPMENT repair parts.. HP / AGILENT / TEKTRONIX / FLUKE, etc.  (Read 42564 times)

Offline cycle_collectorTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Excellent set up and a good gear score indeed,
especially getting that bonus ex-CEO company car thrown in to sweeten the bundle   :clap:

Wasn't necessary, but hey...    ;D
LOL
FOR SALE:  Lots of HP / Agilent / Tektronix / Fluke repair parts available to get your old test equipment working again.

• Regular Contributor
Are there some of these relays?
http://ik1zyw.blogspot.de/2007/09/tektronix-7a13-broken-relays.html
Tektronix 148-0034-00
Sorry, I searched on both 148-0034 and 7A13 and came up short.
FOR SALE:  Lots of HP / Agilent / Tektronix / Fluke repair parts available to get your old test equipment working again.

The following users thanked this post: capt bullshot

• Regular Contributor
Some of the electronic components are actually just standard parts. In fact some of the standard part numbers are written on the labels, like "74LS...".  Not worth much probably.  You also probably have components that are either proprietary and/or long out of production, and are therefore rare and valuable.  There are real gems, like those knobs and dials. The 366-0636-00 are likely worth at least $10 a piece, very hard to find, especially in new condition. Same idea for almost any other part that fits on the outside of the gear. People will often accept a good working but ugly fix on the inside, but want it to look perfect on the outside.  Posting a list here will definitely attract some google hits and sales for those... eventually. If you just want to get rid of it instead of selling it off piece by piece over many years, then consider inquiring to places like http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/ who specialize in parts for this old gear.
Thanks so much for the insight.  Any comments will help me get these items in the hands of the people that seek them.

• Regular Contributor
holy cow! what a haul!

I am sooooo glad that these cabinets were randomly purchased by someone who understands their value.  Thanks for making this list available.  Spheres stock has been dwindling alarmingly of late.

Will you be maintaining the list as you sell out?
Rest assured, my OCD will force me to keep the list maintained as I sell items off.  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:11:49 pm by cycle_collector »

• Regular Contributor
I need 1820-0092.

I also need 1820-0090 or 1820-0116 in case those weren't listed yet.
I have quantity 2 of the 1820-0092 and none of the others.  I'm still trying to figure out how to price all these items, but PM me and we can get the conversation started.  Thanks for your interest!

• Regular Contributor
I've sent you a PM. Hopefully you're still interested in selling some of this stuff!
I have both parts that you need.  PMs were sent.

And yes, I'm still interested and would love to see this go to people that can actually use it!  There are drawers full of generic resistors, LEDs, etc that I might be able to use, but these equipment specific parts will be sold.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:54:31 pm by cycle_collector »

• Regular Contributor
I have updated the list at the beginning of this thread for parts that have been sold or are promised to someone. 

Thanks to those that have purchased parts.  Good luck getting your equipment functioning again!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:57:41 pm by cycle_collector »

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
Thanks for maintaining the original post. :-+
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline Ice-Tea

• Super Contributor
    • Freelance Hardware Engineer
Bookmarked! Quite a score, congrats. Thanks for posting and maintaining the list.

Offline Gandalf_Sr

• Super Contributor
I'm interested in a Tektronix pull-handle 366-1690-00
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer

Offline WastelandTek

• Frequent Contributor
366-1286-03 ?
I'm new here, but I tend to be pretty gregarious, so if I'm out of my lane please call me out.

• Regular Contributor
Bookmarked! Quite a score, congrats. Thanks for posting and maintaining the list.
Thanks for maintaining the original post. :-+
My OCD wouldn't have it any other way!!  :o

• Regular Contributor
Currently, all quantity of this part has been requested by another buyer, but hasn't been paid for them yet.  I will see if he needs them all.

• Regular Contributor
366-1286-03 ?
Currently, all quantity of this part has been requested by another member but haven't been paid for yet.  I will see if he needs them all.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:10:03 pm by cycle_collector »

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
Currently, all quantity of this part has been requested by another buyer, but hasn't been paid for them yet.  I will see if he needs them all.

I figured those would be highly desirable when I saw them in your photo. Hopefully, that buyer can spare some for Gandalf.
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline USMC_Spike

• Regular Contributor
Hi,

I also need some of the green push on scope buttons
and a tektronix light blue plastic piece that goes over the analog scope display,
it protects the gtaticle glass only.

If I find a part number I add to it.

Thanks
Cheers,

USMC_Spike

• Regular Contributor
Hi,

I also need some of the green push on scope buttons
and a tektronix light blue plastic piece that goes over the analog scope display,
it protects the gtaticle glass only.

If I find a part number I add to it.

Thanks
Thanks for your interest!  I sent a PM regarding the other HP parts you were looking for.

As far as the ones you mention here, part numbers would help a bunch because I'm not familiar with the actual test equipment they are used in.  Thanks again.

Offline Tomorokoshi

• Super Contributor
Thanks for shipping the parts quickly. Like you said, they were used, but they work just fine! Really helps a lot with vintage equipment repair.  :-+

Offline Rycroft

• Contributor
Hi,  I'm after a Tektronix 348-1426-00, tilt stand if you have it.

Thanks
Rick

Offline baldwin1974

Tektronix 311-1430-00?  It is a dual concentric 5k/50k pot, Bourns part no. 82C2AK32BA0005.  I didn't see it in your list, but maybe it is buried somewhere?  :D

Offline quarks

• Frequent Contributor
wow, do you by chance also have some "old" Fluke knobs and binding posts in your collection?

Offline Toasty

• Regular Contributor
  • Component Level Repair Tech
Any Fluke 507673?
veritas odium parit

• Regular Contributor
You're welcome.  Glad you got them and are working for you.  Most of the items I have are new, so I was a little concerned about those used ones, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for shipping the parts quickly. Like you said, they were used, but they work just fine! Really helps a lot with vintage equipment repair.  :-+

• Regular Contributor
Sorry, no I do not have any.

Hi,  I'm after a Tektronix 348-1426-00, tilt stand if you have it.

Thanks
Rick

• Regular Contributor
Sorry, I do not have one for you.

Tektronix 311-1430-00?  It is a dual concentric 5k/50k pot, Bourns part no. 82C2AK32BA0005.  I didn't see it in your list, but maybe it is buried somewhere?  :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf