Author Topic: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland)  (Read 28974 times)

Offline aghpTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland)
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:17:25 am »
" (EU, excluding Finland"  It means littlebit differencies in terms of sales and pricing and service.

Note for local customers in Finland: You can look Huuto.net service, contact directly or also owon.fi forum.
Terms of Sale, as well as the warranty may be some differences in Finland.
Locally it is also possible visit our lab and test oscilloscope before buy. We have also local Owon service
for units we have sold.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 04.AUG.2012  Normal stock version is 2.7 or later.

Also here you may find more information. (under construction)
(this is becouse our main support forum do not show images and links to not registered Guests)

And of course our main support forum have more but there only members can see images and links:
Here our customer  support forum you may find more information about SDS7102.

There is short time limited offer. (look end of thread better)

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

Included with oscilloscope:
- 2x probe 100MHz  selectable 1:1 and 10:1  (1:1 with reduced BW)
- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable

Note:   We can not sell Lithium battery to some foreign countries due to rules for Postal Air parcels (postal route to some coutries for Priority parcels is airway) If you want battery please ask if it is possible with shipping included this offer to your address or if it need diffeent shipping method with different price.

Updated 04.AUG.2012 For country group 1.     EUR 480.00   
Updated 04.AUG.2012 For country group 2.     EUR 487.00 
(for QTY 2 or more to same shipping address please ask special price)

EDIT: After 01.AUG. All stock units for sell are new 2.7.x  or later versions.

About prices: Look euro currency exchange rates.  Within a short time its value has declined significantly.
The euro exchange rate change will have an impact on prices.

Prices are total,  including shipping as postal "priority" parcel.
Any amount of VAT is not deductible. Inside EU you do not need pay any customs or taxes over this price.

payment methods:

After you send all your details (including shipping and bill address we send Proforma Invoice to you where is all details for payment.

Wire transfer (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment)

PayPal, buyer is responsible all PayPal possible fees so that seller get full selling price. (Pyment fee added to invoice  is Total / 0.966 - Total + 0.35 eur)

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using first next possible postal office working day. But with this special offer we add maximum 2 extra day in case there is also other deals waiting shipping, if not, we ship with this 24h rule. This is becouse we want reduce our costs and rationalize shipping and packaging.

After shipment done you get normal tracking code for parcel.

All units we package so that propability for defect in transport is minimal. If there is real proofed documented transport damage we handle it as DOA unit. So your risk is really minimal.

Items have full Owon end user factory warranty, for oscilloscope it is 3 year.
With every unit come signed invoice including serial number and other data need for end-user warranty.
Accessories have 1 year warranty for manufacturing defect.

We have our own quality control. Every single Owon we sell have been in full QC in our lab.  

Every unit have been in cycled 72 hour "burn in" and after then  full tests with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments. Also we check fan and display is ok and of course both USB, VGA and LAN and also battery functions. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  This is, we think, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit. 

All units are  1Q-2Q 2012  versions  2.6 or 2.7 are functionally same as far as we know (and they are also functionally same as 2.5.1.)
Also we do not have these some sub versions what have TFT backlight made noise in channels and of course we do not have this old CH1 noise problem. This is becouse we check all units and if scope fails in test we do not sell it!

Two pictures tell something about bandwidth.
In freq response picture there is 1MHz to 100MHz sweep. Bottom cursor is -1dB compared to 1MHz level.

In pulse picture there is used infinite persistence for detect as much jitter as possible.
NOTE: Signal generator itself risetime is around 1.3ns.
(also signal itself have some jitter but look corners wobbler (alising), amazing good!)
Note: tests are made by individual random unit.  Owon specs are only official specification what it need meet.

Samplerate table:

-aghp

Notes:

1. Rigol samplerate data source is  from EEVblog forum member "chrome"
Original Rigol table is here:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/blog-specific/rigol-ds1052e-sample-rate-vs-timebase-setting/msg115617/#msg115617
Also AFAIK Rigol modification do not affect samplerate. But it give 2ns/div.

2. Hantek samplerate is from older HW 1005 e8 as stated in table.
Later it have some improvements so that long memory can true half speed maximum 500MSa/s)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:04:00 am by aghp »
EU: Owon oscilloscopes and in Finland also  some Siglent selected equipments. All with our  lab deep Q.C. in Finland.  Surplus test equipments. Repair service. 40 year experience about electric and electronic repair, service and design. Local Owon SDS-Series  repair service for our customers.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:03:12 pm »
Owon battery tested.

Test was onetime test with single randomly selected scope and battery.
New battery was first charged 12hour. As we know many Li batteries do not have full capacity after first charge.

I did this small test, as all my tests, becouse I do not always highly trust Chinese specificatons.
Owon have tell that time is 4h with fully charged battery.

After full charge SDS7102 start with full display backlight brightness. (scope factory defaulted)
Ambient temperature 22 celsius.  Oscilloscope turned on and left running continuously until the battery goes empty, and the oscilloscope itself.

Result: The battery was fully Discharged after 4h45min.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:40:22 pm by aghp »
EU: Owon oscilloscopes and in Finland also  some Siglent selected equipments. All with our  lab deep Q.C. in Finland.  Surplus test equipments. Repair service. 40 year experience about electric and electronic repair, service and design. Local Owon SDS-Series  repair service for our customers.

Offline Filtersweep_sw

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 12:15:37 pm »
To anyone who is in the market for an Owon scope I can strongly recommend AGHP as a wery good seller. I got my scope sent to Sweden. Shipment took a week, during the the time the seller and I had numerous contacts thru email. AGHP was more concerned abou the delivery time than I was.

So if you worried about buying from china or a totally anonymous eouropean ebay seller, do not hesitate to contact AGHP. Message me for questions if you do.

Regards

Filt_sw

Offline muvideo

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 06:25:44 am »
To anyone who is in the market for an Owon scope I can strongly recommend AGHP as a wery good seller. I got my scope sent to Sweden. Shipment took a week, during the the time the seller and I had numerous contacts thru email. AGHP was more concerned abou the delivery time than I was.

So if you worried about buying from china or a totally anonymous eouropean ebay seller, do not hesitate to contact AGHP. Message me for questions if you do.

Regards

Filt_sw

From some weeks I'm using the sds7102.
I have to quote Filtersweep_sw, the experience with AGHP was simply perfect.
Always ready to respond to emails, very open talk about goods and bads of the devices,
super fast delivery and properly packaged.
A very professional seller and a good person.
Fabio Eboli.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 05:57:44 pm »
Owon have published (14.FEB.2012) downloadable FW  update/patch. 
It can find Owon HongKong side.
I have looked it doing one SDS7102 update. It is now V2.5.1 but I find problem.

It have so bad bug that I do not recommend it before know more.

UPDATE:  Owon have remove this downloadable FW update becouse find some problems.
After isnpect and repair it is available agen soon.

-aghp
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:15:40 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 08:39:39 am »
NOTE!
17.FEB.

There is not this problem in  factory installed V 2.5.1

Problem  is only in update and maybe also related to model and version.

This update is not now available until Owon have repaired some bugs. Also next time it may be splitted for different models.

If you allready have made this update and now oscilloscope totally freeze after using "default". Just do not use "default".
Also you can do your own default settings and save it to setup memory and load it if want "default".

Please be patient, repair is coming.

-aghp

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:15:14 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 02:45:38 pm »
Here you find new FW downloadable for Owon SDS7102
This is version  V 2.5.1
There is also MD5 check included.

Look carefully your serial number!
Do not try use for other models or serials!

It is also downloadable from Owon HongKong side.
But server is slow mostly and also it may unexpected break many times.
I have included also MD5 check.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:17:21 am by aghp »

Offline lavo-1

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 06:09:49 pm »
I would just like to take a moment to share with the EEVblog community my experience purchasing an Owon SDS7012 from fellow EEV member "aghp".
Since deciding that the Owon spec suited my requirements I was faced with very little choice in the way of dealers.
There was of course the Ebay - China route or a couple dealers based in Germany. I decided not to go the Ebay route due to warranty issues and although the German dealers where reputable, they could not guarantee that the item I received was of the latest batch (the SDS series has had a HWand FW make over recently).
aghp left me in no doubt that I would receive a scope that was an up to date model that it would be tested to make sure I didn't receive a "Friday afternoon rushed job".
Once payment was organised , he kept me updated with regards to postage a transit tracking.
Needless to say I received the scope securely packaged, 4 days after postage from Finland to myself in the UK.
Packaged with the scope was a detailed test report of the numerous tests carried out by aghp before dispatch, which I was most impressed with. ;)
All in all an excellent buying experience which I can only recommend to others. 8)

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 09:57:02 am »
For both separately:

Filtersweep_sw, lavo-1  and  muvideo:

Thank your nice feedback, it was pleasant to do business with you.
If you have problems or specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Also thank for all, here nonamed customers.

Also I'm happy if someone know and tell me what I need do better. This kind of information is piece of gold.
What I can not do, I can not change this oscilloscope itself. This is Owon work. But I try do my best for watch that bad units do not go to end-user.

(but also I give many kind of feedback to Owon  and I hope some day they feel some feedback useful.)

-aghp
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:21:29 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 10:11:34 am »
Fujian Lilliput Optoelectronics Technology CO., Ltd ,  as the owner of "OWON" brand and manufacturer:

Information released officially by 22.Feb.2012 stamped paper.
It includes:
" We are updating our new domain as owon.com.hk so our recognized official website is www.owon.com.hk. "

Please use this new:   OWON
There may be some things not yet fully updated and ready.

old (still working): http://www.owon.com.cn/

-aghp
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:39:32 pm by aghp »

Offline hugos31

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 03:51:26 am »
TDS3012 (made for 9 years)  is better ?

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 11:21:31 am »
TDS3012 (made for 9 years)  is better ?

In most things it is totally in different class oscilloscope. Look this even cheapest model new price, and also used ones prices today.

Only one thing is littlebit poor.  Capture memory is only 10k. It means, if you drop horizontal speed (slower time/div) it also drops "dramatically" sample speed. But if this is not problem in your use, it is very good oscilloscope (if we talk about it in this Owon/Hantek/Rigol etc cheap group) as far as I can understand after reading datasheet and what overall experience I have about Tektronix "older" oscilloscopes specs accuracy and building quality. This model have lot of features and it is also real DPO (of course today this DPO features are low but, much more than nothing)

Owon is in principle DSO, but good one in its price class.

This tektronix is DPO and it have nice waveforms/sec rate if compare second hand used equipment price and compare it today cheapest DPO's

Also afaik, it have 1.25Gsa/s for both channels!

If I have around 500-1000 USD budget, no any scope, want/need digital scope.
And if I do not need some features what today technology make possible. (just as fast big capture memory.. Owon have 1000 times more and it means in some time/div setings 1000 times more fast sampling rate (in thumb rule).
And if I have posibility to my self check and test used equipment before buy, I maybe select example this kind of Tektronix or same level Agilent if can get and if do not afraid these used years. (be careful, some units may have designed rejected life time!)

But also it need be careful. today electronic design is not same as Tektronix 7000 or other old models. They can live 10 - 40 year easy. Today electronics..  my opinion is - no way. And it includes also these brands.

Tek 3012B is good oscilloscope specailly if it can buy 400 - 700USD in true and documented good condition.

But, think carefully if this 10k maximum capture memory is markable. Think carefully what it really meaning.
It must not only think "record lenght", it need also think what it really means for samplerate!

And for simple. If I can nearly same price Owon or _good_ condition well handled  used  Tek3012B maybe also with useful some options... my selection is Tek.

Offline hugos31

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 10:52:44 pm »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 06:28:06 am »
But this part of forum is for buy and sell and this thread is as its topic. Owon.
so...

;)

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 07:29:36 pm »
Here is new FW V2.5.1.x  for SDS7102

This may be more easy download than Owon hk side. In my location Owon hk is very slow and also breaks connection very easy.
Look carefully your serial number.

In zip file there is Readme what include serial information and also Md5 for .exe file.

-aghp

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:18:43 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 05:50:25 am »
New SDS series User Manual:

Download SDS series User Manual (Mar 2012 edition)

(note also updated specifications for maximum samplerate and memory depth for different models. No meaning if thinking SDS7102, it is full max samplearate for all memory depths.)

-aghp
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:03:54 am by aghp »

Offline somlioy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:29:50 pm »
Whats new in their newest firmware upgrade?

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 06:26:46 am »
Whats new in their newest firmware upgrade?
There is not available any public updated current "bug log".
Example I have asked peoples send "bug reports" (documented bugs what also can repeat, where (explanation what is exactly whole settings), what (explanation about bug, what it do exactly or what not).
I have not get any!
Owon of course collect some bugs from customers around of world and also they may itself find some.
It is not simply case to test all possible combinations with all possible orders.
Owon have not published buglist.
Also Owon have not published any changelog.
But whole upgrade process is so heavy and critical that it can be sure they do not it for just some cosmetic reasons and not for one small repair. Also there need be special careful so that do not solve one bug and generate two new as some one seems to do. Specially becouse this is multi model upgrade for several different hardwares! (example Hnatek is totally different, there is just same HW from 60M to 200MHz)
So: No buglist, no changelog.

What I know exactly and what is meaningful in use:

Scan mode samplerate maximum have been 2kSa/s
Scan mode samplerate maximum is now 5MSa/s

From 2.4.1 to 2.5.1  horizontal (time axis linearity) error if zoomed out in stop mode is repaired.

But still they have not returned back this TFT brightness control. There was no any bug and then they make change becouse some "noise" in some rare individual scopes and now whole brightness control is just useless. They need urgently return it just back, just as it have been. (if there was some noise problem it need change/repair in HW (inductor)  and NOT in FW.)

This is mutual: maybe screen update rate have littlebit rised. I can not compare to old model/version. I have seen different tests by different methods. Maybe this test method difference is reason or it is really better now.

-aghp

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 03:03:00 pm »
URGENT NOTE:

If you are buying Battery.

Please note that  to some EU countries normal postal "Priority" parecels are transported via normal air trafic. For postal parcels and example passenger checked or cabin pakgages have totally different rules.

Becouse some reasons they have  rised up air security check.  Inside EU they do NOT accept any lithium including postal parcels if it go to air trasport. They stop in air security check. Couriers cargo fly trafic have different rules and of course normal land transits.

Please ask first then I can check if postal route to you use (even part of travel) any flying.

There is other posibility also but for small parcels it is more expensive than postal service.

I do not know how long time this situation continue.

-aghp

Offline Ryl

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 09:17:00 am »
I would also like to share with EEVbloggers, as others before me, the experience I had.
I ordered an Owon SDS7102V+bag+battery to Aghp (I live in Belgium). The seller is highly responsive and emails are never left without answer.
Two days for the wire transfer, the scope was already shipped to Belgium in priority parcel from Finnish postal office. But the traveling was going to be made by flight and airport security check had changed : Lithium is forbidden. Knowing there is Lithium in battery, my parcel was returned to seller...
In any case, Aghp sent me again the parcel with GLS (at his own expense !) immediately. Like another said before in this thread : "AGHP was more concerned about the delivery time than I was".

Parcel arrived in three workable days and very well packaged : I now have a lot of fun with this scope (perfect for my EE student needs).

To anyone needing great scope for great price (and from reliable seller), the only thing I would say is that Aghp is the answer. :)

Ryl

Offline Padawan

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 02:42:02 am »
Just today I read on some other forum that if you indicate on the package that a lithium battery is included, security check should be fine with it.
Best you double check this before trying.

Any details on the next offer yet?
Me and a friend are also looking around where to buy this oscilloscope.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 06:06:48 am »
Thank's Ryl and other feedback's
----------

About Lithium batteries.
This whole question is cumbersome and confusing.
Also there are just different rules if shipped by courier companies (like DHL, FeDex, TNT, etc who use air cargo. Also example my country "air cargo" by Finnair itself have different rules.)
Postal parcel is littlebit different. And I do not clearly understand why. It something to do with IATA/ICAO and UPU. (universal post union)
Over the world has happened accidents and near-miss situations related to lithium batteries.
Rules have been but control have been sometimes loosy for Pstal parcels. In my country I have now see that control have rised tightly up.
Rules are clear itself and they are nearly global.
Here example
http://auspost.com.au/pdfs/dangerousgoodsguide.pdf
Read carefully whole paragraph D10.2.3   (side 44)

Part of it:
"D10.2.3 - Lithium Batteries
Australia Post accepts lithium batteries and equipment containing lithium batteries for carriage by road
transport only
within Australia via its parcels service provided that the following requirements are met."

And there is also separate ruled inside equipment and separate batteries.
In Finland we have about same rules. But suddenly they have also tighten control.

Final notice in simply rules for prohibited items and part for Lithium batteries in Finland:
"Until further notice, batteries, or equipment containing batteries, or equipment packed with batteries, cannot be transported as airmail. This is to be observed in international traffic and long domestic distances. We will monitor for any changes regarding this.

For more details, please contact xxxx  xxxxx, Itella's ADR safety adviser"

Now one nice question is: I go to postal office with domestic or international parcel for sending it. How normal postal service customer can know how it is transported. They do not publishe any logistic map about transport routes for different destinations. I can just play game and wait if parcel is returned or not. Not only domestic, also international becouse to some countries oarcels go on the road and to some country they go airway, but they do not tell it to customers so it can easy cheack. (maybe for security reasons pstal system do not publishe they road maps or logistic details.)

I have talked with Postal system highest "security" people and he tell me that rules may change littlebit better becouse UPU accept Lithium also (with tight rules) but ICAO do not. And becouse accidents they have tighten control. (but I can feel there may be also other security reasons)
It is not simply case at all: ICAO DGP: REPORT OF THE MEETING
Reading this report give small knowledge about how complex this whole question is.

I am aware how the rules can be rotated but is nevertheless a risk that the packet is checked and then it is returned to the sender. I can not play "good luck" game.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:48:27 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 12:34:28 pm »
Here is simple table for compare Owon and Hantek samplerates.
Note: Hantek have different HW versions and there may be some small differencies example  2-4-8ns/div long memory samplerate is rised from 400MSa -> 500MSa (but with variable success)
(100MHz clock change to 125MHz)

It is not only sampling speed. Sampling quality is important and Owon is  better (naturally becouse totally different ADC engine).
Of course there may be some posibilities to develop and adjust Hantek working littlebit better but I talk now factory made products in condition after factory.

We sell both, Owon and Hantek. This time we do not keep Hantek in stock. This is only difference.

Here are cold numbers:
Maybe these numbers are self explanating.

Example. Hantek 2 channel, more than 4k capture memory.
Samplerate maximum is 200MSa/s !  And it is 200MHz oscilloscope. Hmh..

Here small video about display update rate in nearly worst case.

Signal is 100kHz fast edge from CG5011 and both have 2 channel in use but other channel shifted out. Horizontal H: 4ns/div  and O: 5ns/div (yes O have also 2ns/div but 100MHz H do not have)
Memory: H: 512k selected.  O: 1M selected and visually looks like also 10M same speed.
Hantek have quite fast waveforms rate (in this clas) if used 4k mamory but situation change totally in 40k and then lot of more agen if more memory. With 500k or 1M settings it is extremely slow.  Maybe around 1 waveform per second.
Corner wobbling is really bad in Hantek due to samplerate. (also risetime is poor)

Owon waveforms rate measurement by picture method you find some place here in forum.
But in this video it is lot of faster than Hantek. In live it looks even vaster, I do not know why it looks on video slower but it may be also some optical "trick".

It looks like it have littlebit better than just first SDS versions. As  told many times, it is conventional DSO and stay well in its place and it do not need shame. In this category it is extremely good.

Compared Owon SDS7102 and Hantek series DSO5000B (HW 1005 e8) samplerates.
Also note that Owon  both channels have separate full memory!

As you see Hantek max is 512k+512k (but in true 400k + 400k) and with this maximum samplerate is 200MSa/s What is enough only for 40-50MHz scope if look real time single shot.  (If think thumb rule 5 sample per sinewave cycle) But Hantek tell they DSO5202B is 200MHz oscilloscope. Yes it is IF there is one channel in use AND 4k memory AND horizontal speed is 2 - 8ns/div.

Owon have maximum 10M + 10M and two channel max samplerate is 500MSa/s what is still enough for 100MHz 2 channel oscilloscope)
One channel in use it is 200MHz oscilloscope if horizontal time is between 500000ns to 2ns/div.  (compare to Hantek 8ns - 2ns)  (after 8ns/div Hantek drop to 800MSa/s.)

But Owon do not name it 200MHz oscilloscope what they can easy do if they use Hantek "standards".

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:51:43 am by aghp »

Offline T4P

• Super Contributor
    • T4P
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 05:25:29 pm »
It do not change these published numbers.
OH NO ! The hantek is the black bar right ? That does not look good at all .

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 06:02:38 pm »
This offer is ended!

And extra note: Look last two months euro currency exchange rate you know why special offers may be difficult.
But of course you can ask price of day.

NOTE: Limited quantity reserved for this offer. Offer ends 21.05.2012 or if all these have sold before this day. 
( Edit: offer end date changed )

Between 05.May -  18.May.2012 (note, offer may end before)  and only for EU  excluding  Finland!

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m

(this forum is added becouse our main support forum do not show images and links to not registered Guests)

And of course our main support forum have more but there only members can see images and links:

Note:   I can not sell Lithium battery to some foreign countries due to rules for Postal Air parcels (postal route to some coutries for Priority parcels is airway) If you want battery please ask if it is possible with shipping included this offer to your address or if it need diffeent shipping method with different price. 

For country group 1.     EUR xxx.xx
(Sweden, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium)

For country group 2.     EUR xxx.xx
(Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom)

Any amount of VAT is not deductible. Inside EU you do not need pay any customs or taxes over this price.

If Battery shipping is possble to your address, battery price is EUR62.00 if buy together with oscilloscope.
(also all batteries have tested they functions normally (current - voltage is ok and lock/open circuit works normally))

Original SDS series soft Owon bag price together with oscilloscope is EUR17.00

payment methods:

After you send all your details (including shipping and bill address we send Proforma Invoice to you where is all details for payment.

Wire transfer (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment)

PayPal, buyer is responsible all PayPal possible fees so that seller get full selling price.

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using first next possible postal office working day. But with this special offer we add maximum 2 extra day in case there is also other deals waiting shipping, if not, we ship with this 24h rule. This is becouse we want reduce our costs and rationalize shipping and packaging.

All units we package so that propability for defect in transport is minimal. If there is real proofed documented transport damage we handle it as DOA unit. So your risk is really minimal.

Accessories 1 year for manufacturing defect.
Condition and QC just as stated before (our own quality control).
(every unit have been in 72 hour burn in and after then they have carefully checked with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments.
Also we control fan and other things that they are working normally. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  This is, we theink, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.

All offer units are late versions (HW improved versions, made 1Q2012) and V2.5.1  or V2.5.1.6 (they are just same)
Also 2.6 and 2.7 are functionally same as far as we know.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. You can PM or here you find direct support email:

-aghp
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:34:49 am by aghp »

Offline beatle

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:10 pm »
Hello!

Recently I took advantage of this offer and want to leave my impressions for anyone who is in market for a DSO and considers this option.

The seller leaves a very good impression of honesty and professionalism. It was pleasant to communicate with him and I received extensive answers on my questions. He seamed genuinely interested in helping me.

As others have noted before, Aghp followed the delivery process and he even sent me a text message informing that the item has been delivered before even the post office had managed send me any notification!

The thing I liked the most is that the unit was extremely well packaged in a huge box with cushioning and a rigid foam holder for the unit's retail box. Someone at the post office must have had a bad day as they had made a big hole in the outer box, but thanks to the good packaging my unit was not damaged.

On the unit it self I can't give much comment as this is my first oscilloscope, but the build quality seams very good and the LCD is great. As far as I am able to evaluate everything works to the specification and as advertised. My only objection is that the F and H buttons are a bit loud and some knobs are not the very best but this is a really minor thing [EDIT: really not worth mentioning even, but I feel that every review should include some shortcoming if at all possible for comparison :) ]

Verdict:
A satisfied customer, would buy again in an eye blink.

EDIT2:
And also - after the transaction was fully completed and the unit received and acknowledged as in good order by me, even then Aghp still wrote very extensive and helpful answers to my email questions. This, I think, is a indication of a great service!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:31:31 am by beatle »

Offline JJHamster

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 01:05:37 pm »
Another big thumbs up for this supplier!
I received excellent  communications throughout the transaction - and was personally kept up to date with the tracking progress even when it was in the UK.
As others have noted, the packing protection was first class.
From my own experience I would certainly recommend aghp for a stress free buy!

JJ

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland) Updated 11.Jun.2012
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 02:33:38 pm »
Thank you JJHamster.
-------------

Update:

We have (very limited amount!) available original high BW SDS7102V version 2.5.1(.6) but different  higher price. )
So if you really need/want high BW (far over 200Mz -3dB) this is very economy way to get it.

Normal stock version is 2.6 or later (2.6.2). 
This is default version for sale.
(you can find real tests with measurements)

Due to summer holiday time we ship normally but we add one day extra delay.

Our prices are not cheapest but also our service is not "cheapest". You can really know you get real Quality Controlled items and we also give after sales care if any problems. We do not leave you alone if you meet example warranty time fail problems etc.

-aghp
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:41:25 pm by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: FS: Owon SDS7102V (+LAN) (EU, excluding Finland) Updated 11.Jun.2012
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 08:18:10 am »
Thank you JJHamster.
-------------

Update:

We have (very limited amount!) available original high BW SDS7102V version 2.5.1(.6) but different  higher price. )
So if you really need/want high BW (far over 200Mz -3dB) this is very economy way to get it.

Normal stock version is 2.6 or later (2.6.2). 

This is default version for sale.
(you can find real tests with measurements)

Due to summer holiday time we ship normally but we add one day extra delay.

Our prices are not cheapest but also our service is not "cheapest". You can really know you get real Quality Controlled items and we also give after sales care if any problems. We do not leave you alone if you meet example warranty time fail problems etc.

-aghp

Special offer:

(this do not affect normal stock versions pricing)

Availabe (very limited)  V2.5.1  "super" version.
  It is also good to know that 2.6 FW is same in user side. (internal HW interface is littlebit different but with user eyes.. just same)

After these sold out there is no availability.
Due to its special value in risetime and BW...    if you need very fast risetime and wide BW and you know how to use it together with possible aliasing specially if two channel use simultaneously (500MSa/s).  So I do not recommend this super version to entry level novice users.

(-3dB  >230MHz   -6dB >330MHz   and risetime around 1.6-1.7ns)

Offer price: 

Country group 1.
EUR 530.00

total including shipping (Postal Priority parcel with full tracking)

Country group 2.
EUR 537.00

total including shipping (Postal Priority parcel with full tracking)

(I can tell that if know this situation before I will take these version to stock more and keep them after peoples regognize what value it really is. Just as many peoples remember what happend with "famous" Fuji fp30 (not with megapixel fanboys but with peoples who really know something...). After it was discontinued  there was lot of peoples wanting still this version... after they wake up what "tool" it really was.)
Look other things and our special quality control etc from top of this thread.

Normal stock version is 2.6.x.x or later.
(version do NOT mean always that FW have changed if look with user eyes. (2.5, 2.6, 2.7  FW is same for user. No any update need.  Main changes are  in FW HW interface  afaik.)

-----------------------
Update 29.06.2012
All "super" BW SDS7102V versions sold out!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:10:58 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 02:27:04 pm »
Offer 1.JUL.2012 - 27.JUL. 2012
Offer ENDED!

And extra note: Look last two months euro currency exchange rate you know why special offers may be difficult.
But of course you can ask price of day.

NOTE: Limited quantity reserved for this offer. Offer ends before 27.JUL. if all these have sold before this day. 

This offer is only for EU  excluding  Finland!

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m

(this forum is added becouse our main support forum do not show images and links to not registered Guests)

Note:   I can not sell Lithium battery to some foreign countries due to rules for Postal Air parcels (postal route to some coutries for Priority parcels is airway) If you want battery please ask if it is possible with shipping included this offer to your address or if it need diffeent shipping method with different price. 

For country group 1.     Ask! 
(Sweden, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium)

For country group 2.     Ask!
(Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom)

NOTE:  First possible shipping date: 2.JUL.2012

If Battery shipping is possble to your address, battery price is EUR62.00 if buy together with oscilloscope.
(also all batteries have tested they functions normally (current - voltage is ok and lock/open circuit works normally))

Original SDS series soft Owon bag price together with oscilloscope is EUR17.00

payment methods:

PayPal, buyer is responsible all PayPal possible fees so that seller get full selling price.

Accessories 1 year for manufacturing defect.
Condition and QC just as stated before (our own quality control).
(every unit have been in 72 hour burn in and after then they have carefully checked with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments.
Also we control fan and other things that they are working normally. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  This is, we theink, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.

All offer units are version 2.7 or later.  (FW functionally same as FW2.5.1, changes are in HW)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. You can PM or here you find direct support email:

We sell also some specially selected Siglent equipments what meet our standards in quality.
(all may know that Siglent is not Atten! But this is very confusing becouse some cases some Atten products are Siglent made as OEM for Atten.  Look example DDS arbitrary generator.. Atten have model ATF 20B crap....    Siglent have SDG1000 series. Totally different class of equipment.  Later after our team is ready there come some tests.

-aghp
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:06:32 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 06:17:42 pm »
" (EU, excluding Finland)"  It means littlebit differencies in terms of sales and pricing and service.

Note for local customers in Finland: You can look Huuto.net service, contact directly or also owon.fi forum.
Terms of Sale, as well as the warranty may be some differences in Finland.
Locally it is also possible visit our lab and test oscilloscope before buy. We have also local Owon service
for units we have sold.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer:  23.AUG  - 31.AUG.2012
Offer end earlier if reserved lot is sold out before or it may end if EUR/USD drops below 1.22 (www.xe.com)

Offer time extended up to 10.Sep.2012

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m (we add this)

For country group 1.     EUR 460.00   
 For country group 2.     EUR 467.00 

Prices include shipping using Postal Priority Parcel.

Prices are total consumer prices in EU, no need pay any VAT more or customs fees or duties.

All stock units for sell are new 2.7.4  or later versions.

Extra note added 1.09.2011: (If you want "super" version 2.5.1 what have different analog front end than later models I have one available. You know this version have over 250MHz -3dB BW.  Available only one unit.  Price EUR 450 to country group 1. and 457 to country croup 2.  My opinion is still that it was best verion SDS7102(V) what owon have made. (maybe this front end design was too expensive?)

Owon SDS series Lithium Battery  EUR 60.00 together with oscilloscope.
(Due to some security rules for postal air parcels ask if battery is possible ship to your location.)
Owon SDS series soft bag  EUR 16.00 together with oscilloscope

About prices: Look euro currency exchange rates.  Within a short time its value has declined significantly.
The euro exchange rate change will have an impact on prices. (attachment)

Also it is good to compare apples to apples as look prices.
- example we do own full Q.C.  (every single unit have been in pre-ageing test including measurements)
- we sell only equipments what Owon have sold for EU markets (you get full end user warranty)
- our packaging method is extremely safe
- we have very good connection to Owon and in problem cases we can co-work between you and Owon if need.

Any amount of VAT is not deductible.

payment methods:

Wire transfer (we recommend this for both parties safety) (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment)

(PayPal Fee added to Proforma Invoice Total is: Total / 0.966 - Total + 0.35 eur and this rounded down to nearest full euro (integer part)
Example: If Total for EU/SEPA Bank transfer is 460 and you want pay with PayPal.   INT (460 / 0.966 - 460 + 0.35) =  16.00

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using next possible postal office working day.

With every unit come signed invoice including serial number and other data need for end-user warranty.
Accessories have 1 year warranty for manufacturing defect.

We have our own quality control. Every single Owon we sell have been in full QC in our lab.  

Every unit have been in cycled 72 hour "burn in" (pre-ageing) and after then  full tests with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments. Also we check fan and display is ok and of course both USB, VGA and LAN and also battery functions. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  Even probes we check.  This is, we think, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.

-----------
If you are interest about Siglent, our selected stock models are:
DDS function and Arbitrary waveform generators: SDG1010 and SDG1025
Oscilloscopes: SDS1072CNL and SDS1102CML  (all 7" display models)
Prices inside EU, excluding Finland: ASK!

-----------
NOTE for Owon SDS7102V owners:  IF you have software version 2.7.2  or 2.7.3
Please download new 2.7.4 from Owon HK side.
It is compatible ONLY for 2.7.2 and 2.7.3! 

Please be patient, there is coming some more information later for units below 2.7.2.

(Preliminary) Extra note:

As seller, our customer service availability is reduced and delayed between 15.Sep -  15.Oct.2012 
Between this time we do not ship to outside Finland. Only local simple package pick-up is possible but time need negotiate.
Workshop and test lab is not available. All communication may be delayed.  Between this time phone is not available but in urgent case  please send SMS and email. (It also depends networks variable availability))
Service availability may return to normal before 15.Oct. (in this case I update information)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:16:30 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:16 am »
Offer time extended up to 10.Sep.2012

Please read original offer here for terms and conditions.

-aghp
-----------
Update:
Offer ended.

-----------
Update for SA:

Service  Availability:  momentarily some delays in email handling and answering between 12.Sep - 30.Nov.
Between this time we can ship only directly from China to EU and  with moderate delay. (recommended only for QTY2 or more.)

If you have purchased oscilloscope from me and if there is fatal class failure in this time period please send email AND SMS note for more fast reply. You find contact information in your receipt. After this time period customer care/service availability is normal.

-aghp
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:44:38 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 12:15:19 pm »
Note:

I will continue normal customer service least after 30.November.
All customers who are in after sales customer care: In urgent hurry situation please send SMS.
(I'm partially out from internet)

-aghp

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 07:31:33 am »
Someone ask (PM) what are today versions.  Public answer.

SDS7102V in our stock are version:  2.8.2
(originally from factory)

-aghp
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:37:06 am by aghp »

Offline sorin

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 09:02:45 am »
what is the bandwidth of latest version??

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »
Here some tiny tests for show, nothing dramatically changed.

(it need remember that also this test was made with one random individual oscilloscope (blind select one scope from couple of factory out untested scopes)

-aghp

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:39 pm »
Update:
Becouse last time I have made tests with littlebit bad signal source now here is some new tests pictures about risetime. Test signal itself risetime is (checked) 1ns. (less or equal). It is measured in system where impedance is real 50ohm. Later i add this info to other places but original quaestion was here.

Here it is connected then to Owon using same cable but Tektronix 011-0049-01 "better than nothing" quality feed thru terminator connected to Owon input. (note that this is also source for error.. this do not give real 50 ohm impedance due to oscilloscope input reactive components) But in this freq area and with this needs of accuracy this do not mean so much in practice - imho.

Images where persistence is set on, they are for show trigger instabilities and possible aliasing  in signal corners.

200mV and 100mV uses different voltage band in oscilloscope. (Whole V area is divided to three bands. (2)5mV - 100mV|200mV-1V|2V-10V / div ) lowest band have littlebit slower risetime.
Calculating freq -3dB point is not at all accurate if use old "thumb rule" 350/risetime ns. It depends BW shape etc.

Here new images (from Owon random individual V2.8.2  what I have in stock now. (and manufacturing lot 1246).
(1V rising (or falling) edge is highest level what I can drive out from Tek cal generator so this is explanation for used.)

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 10:56:19 am »
" (EU, excluding Finland)"  It means littlebit differencies in terms of sales and pricing and service.

Terms of Sale, as well as the warranty may be some differences in Finland (and price).
Locally it is also possible visit our lab and test oscilloscope before buy. We have also local Owon service for units we have sold.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer:  3.JAN  - 18.JAN.2012
Offer end earlier if reserved lot is sold out before.

Update:
Offer ended due becouse all units sold out 10.Jan.2013
(more is coming  but now stock saldo is 0)

SDS7102V  (VGA + LAN) 

- English User Manual
- Software CD
- Power cord (Euro)
- USB cable
- LAN cable 2m (extra we add)

For all EU euro countries.     EUR 458.00   

Price include shipping using Postal Priority Parcel.

Prices are total consumer prices in EU, no need pay any VAT more or customs fees or duties.

All stock units for sell are new 2.8.2  (or later) versions.

Owon SDS series Lithium Battery  EUR 60.00 together with oscilloscope.
(Due to some security rules for postal air parcels ask if battery is possible ship to your location.)
Owon SDS series soft bag  EUR 16.00 together with oscilloscope

Also it is good to compare apples to apples as look prices.
- example we do own full Q.C.  (every single unit have been in pre-ageing test including measurements)
- we sell only equipments what Owon have sold for EU markets (you get full end user warranty)
- our packaging method is extremely safe
- we have very good connection to Owon and in problem cases we can co-work between you and Owon if need.

Any amount of VAT is not deductible.

payment methods:

Wire transfer (we recommend this for both parties safety) (T/T) at advance after you get Proforma Invoice. (Normal EU/SEPA payment - nearly as domestic payment between euro countries)

(PayPal Fee added to Proforma Invoice Total is: Total / 0.966 - Total + 0.35 eur and this rounded down to nearest full euro (integer part)

After full payment received, we normally ship inside 24 hour using next possible postal office working day.

Accessories, including battery,  have 1 year warranty for manufacturing fails.

Every unit have been in cycled 72 hour "burn in" (pre-ageing) and after then tests with measurements using Tektronix and HP calibration generator and other equipments. Also we check fan and display is ok and of course both USB, VGA and LAN and also battery functions tested. We sell only units we really know they are ok.  Even probes we check.  This is, we think, very good extra value for buyer and also minimize risk for get "monday" unit.
We do not sell unopened and unchecked "boxes" as lottery tickets.

-----------
If you are interest about Siglent, our selected stock models are:
DDS function and Arbitrary waveform generators: SDG1010 and SDG1025
Oscilloscopes: SDS1072CNL (in stock)   (and SDS1102CML stock level zero now)  (all 7" display models)
Prices inside EU, excluding Finland: ASK!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:53:21 am by aghp »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:34 am »
Update:
Offer ended unexpectedly.
All units sold out 10.Jan.2013
(more is coming  but now stock saldo is 0)

-aghp

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 02:46:02 pm »
I'm here.

And there.

Locally in Finland best known as "aghp",  or with 6 years history as "aghp55" in huuto.net  service(Finland own "eBay")

aghp = rf-loop here in EEVblog.
I drive a LEC (low el. consumption) BEV car. Smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the wises gone?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf